NITN | @notintownlive | 09 May 2019
Kolkata, May 9 (NITN): While the mercury rises endlessly, take a cool fruity break at the JW Lounge, part of JW Marriott Kolkata, which is holding a Lychee and Mango festival through May this year.
At the 'Lychee & Mango Mania', the chefs have experimented the fruit in many forms, including summer coolers, salads and desserts, to cocktails and mocktails.
Some of the try-worthy dishes include crunchy salads such as ‘Avocado, Lychee, Mango, Pesto’, ‘Smoked Chicken with Melba Crisp, Stewed Litchi Bean Sprout’, ‘Lychee with English Cucumber, Mango and Sweet Yoghurt’, or desserts such as ‘Mascarpone Chantilly Fresh Mango’, ‘Mango Bavarian with Lychee Confit’, and ‘Lychee Cake with Rose Yoghurt Mousse’.
Available on the a la carte menu.
Reservations: +91-33 6633 0000
- Seychelles Tourism Board, TravelGyaan to hold destination training webinar
- Emirates becomes partner and airline for West Asian Football Federation Championship
- Non-stop Rain Room at Sharjah Art Foundation
- Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority conducts multi-city educational seminars in India
- Lufthansa to provide service for unaccompanied children on air
- Emirates to launch daily services from Dubai to Mexico City via Barcelona
- Indian gastronomy takes centre stage in Israel
- Visit Oman to experience cool wadis, green hills and pleasant weather
- Months after Easter bombings, international celebrities show support for Sri Lanka, urge people to visit the island
- Dan Hotels announces re-opening of Dan Caesarea in Israel
Mumbai, June 24: To attract Indian outbound tourists, Sri Lanka Tourism in collaboration with SriLankan Airlines, The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL) and inbound tour operators has introduced attractive packages, specifically targeting its big neighbour, the number one source market, to revive the industry that had a temporary setback recently from terror attacks.
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.