NITN | @notintownlive | 09 May 2019
Kolkata, May 9 (NITN): While the mercury rises endlessly, take a cool fruity break at the JW Lounge, part of JW Marriott Kolkata, which is holding a Lychee and Mango festival through May this year.
At the 'Lychee & Mango Mania', the chefs have experimented the fruit in many forms, including summer coolers, salads and desserts, to cocktails and mocktails.
Some of the try-worthy dishes include crunchy salads such as ‘Avocado, Lychee, Mango, Pesto’, ‘Smoked Chicken with Melba Crisp, Stewed Litchi Bean Sprout’, ‘Lychee with English Cucumber, Mango and Sweet Yoghurt’, or desserts such as ‘Mascarpone Chantilly Fresh Mango’, ‘Mango Bavarian with Lychee Confit’, and ‘Lychee Cake with Rose Yoghurt Mousse’.
Available on the a la carte menu.
Reservations: +91-33 6633 0000
- Club Med showcases Amazing Family program for family holiday memories
- Catch the Mango Matinee at The Fatty Bao Kolkata
- Raise a dram to Scotland on World Whisky Day on May 18
- Israel Ministry of Tourism hosts a women’s special group of Indian travel agents to Israel
- Air Asia to introduce Kolkata-Chennai direct flight
- Etihad Airways increases frequencies to London Hethrow for busy summer season
- SpiceJet introduces Business Class on select flights
- Add variety to your Mother's Day celebration by taking her to these three restaurants
- Keep cool with Yauatcha's summer special offer in May
- Beat the Kolkata summer with a fruity break at the JW Lounge
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.