NITN | @notintownlive | 09 May 2019
Kolkata, May 9 (NITN): While the mercury rises endlessly, take a cool fruity break at the JW Lounge, part of JW Marriott Kolkata, which is holding a Lychee and Mango festival through May this year.
At the 'Lychee & Mango Mania', the chefs have experimented the fruit in many forms, including summer coolers, salads and desserts, to cocktails and mocktails.
Some of the try-worthy dishes include crunchy salads such as ‘Avocado, Lychee, Mango, Pesto’, ‘Smoked Chicken with Melba Crisp, Stewed Litchi Bean Sprout’, ‘Lychee with English Cucumber, Mango and Sweet Yoghurt’, or desserts such as ‘Mascarpone Chantilly Fresh Mango’, ‘Mango Bavarian with Lychee Confit’, and ‘Lychee Cake with Rose Yoghurt Mousse’.
Available on the a la carte menu.
Reservations: +91-33 6633 0000
- EaseMyTrip teams up with 20th IIFA Awards as travel partner
- Indian tourist arrivals in Turkey mark 56% growth between January to July 2019
- Seychelles Tourism Board enhances its presence in tier II and tier III cities
- Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts to host ‘Future of Tourism Summit 2019’ in Sri Lanka
- Jordan unveils its Underwater Military Museum in Aqaba
- Israel Tourism conducts roadshow in Mumbai
- DGCA assures all stakeholders to take harshest action against flight operators
- Eco Adventure Resorts opens at Bada Bungalow Temi Tea Gardens in Sikkim
- Statue of Unity features in TIME Magazine's list of world's greatest places 2019
- Dubai’s souks offer a glimpse into the past
New Delhi: Airline GoAir has extended the fee waiver on cancellation or rescheduling over the present situation in Jammu and Kashmir.
New Delhi: Airline Vistara has introduced direct flights from Delhi to Indore.
Doha: Airline Qatar Airways has come up with an offer to travel the world at a ticket price with 30 per cent discount on it.