NITN | @notintownlive | 10 May 2019
SpiceJet, one of the key low-cost Indian airlines, recently tweeted that it has introduced a Business Class facility, SpiceBiz, with superior service.
SpiceJet presents SpiceBiz, a business class experience for the discerning flyer! We’re blending superior service - 2X2 cabin, gourmet meals & beverages, lounge access & more - with a dash of unmatched value. Book now & usher in the future! pic.twitter.com/JCH583fRnz— SpiceJet (@flyspicejet) May 8, 2019
The facility will be available on select flights on key metro routes, according to media reports.
The service is expected to begin from May 11.
Business Class facilities include dedicated cabin, lounge and priority privileges, gourmet meals and extra baggage allowance.
SpiceJet has taken on lease Boeing 737s from the grounded Jet Airways, media had reported earlier.
The low-cost airline will use these airplanes for the hybrid service.
- Seychelles Tourism Board, TravelGyaan to hold destination training webinar
- Emirates becomes partner and airline for West Asian Football Federation Championship
- Non-stop Rain Room at Sharjah Art Foundation
- Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority conducts multi-city educational seminars in India
- Lufthansa to provide service for unaccompanied children on air
- Emirates to launch daily services from Dubai to Mexico City via Barcelona
- Indian gastronomy takes centre stage in Israel
- Visit Oman to experience cool wadis, green hills and pleasant weather
- Months after Easter bombings, international celebrities show support for Sri Lanka, urge people to visit the island
- Dan Hotels announces re-opening of Dan Caesarea in Israel
Mumbai, June 24: To attract Indian outbound tourists, Sri Lanka Tourism in collaboration with SriLankan Airlines, The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL) and inbound tour operators has introduced attractive packages, specifically targeting its big neighbour, the number one source market, to revive the industry that had a temporary setback recently from terror attacks.
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.