NITN | @notintownlive | 10 May 2019
SpiceJet, one of the key low-cost Indian airlines, recently tweeted that it has introduced a Business Class facility, SpiceBiz, with superior service.
SpiceJet presents SpiceBiz, a business class experience for the discerning flyer! We’re blending superior service - 2X2 cabin, gourmet meals & beverages, lounge access & more - with a dash of unmatched value. Book now & usher in the future! pic.twitter.com/JCH583fRnz— SpiceJet (@flyspicejet) May 8, 2019
The facility will be available on select flights on key metro routes, according to media reports.
The service is expected to begin from May 11.
Business Class facilities include dedicated cabin, lounge and priority privileges, gourmet meals and extra baggage allowance.
SpiceJet has taken on lease Boeing 737s from the grounded Jet Airways, media had reported earlier.
The low-cost airline will use these airplanes for the hybrid service.
- Club Med showcases Amazing Family program for family holiday memories
- Catch the Mango Matinee at The Fatty Bao Kolkata
- Raise a dram to Scotland on World Whisky Day on May 18
- Israel Ministry of Tourism hosts a women’s special group of Indian travel agents to Israel
- Air Asia to introduce Kolkata-Chennai direct flight
- Etihad Airways increases frequencies to London Hethrow for busy summer season
- SpiceJet introduces Business Class on select flights
- Add variety to your Mother's Day celebration by taking her to these three restaurants
- Keep cool with Yauatcha's summer special offer in May
- Beat the Kolkata summer with a fruity break at the JW Lounge
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.