NITN | @notintownlive | 10 May 2019
Abu Dhabi: Aviation major Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, will boost its services from Abu Dhabi to London Heathrow during the busy summer period.
The additional flights will be operated by a Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner, supplementing the current three daily all-Airbus A380 services between both capital cities.
Between 26 May and 22 June, four daily flights will be operated on the route, increasing to five from 23 June to 28 September, returning to four daily flights from 29 September to 26 October.
The extra flights are conveniently timed to provide easy connections via Abu Dhabi to and from key destinations across the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia.
Etihad’s two-class version of the 787-9 Dreamliner features 28 Business Studios and 271 Economy Smart Seats.
- Tourism Vancouver releases First-of-its-Kind Film Tourism AR Adventure
- Protest disrupts normal operations in Hong Kong International Airport
- Jacqueline Fernandez visits Sri Lanka under Cinnamon's ‘Bring a Friend Home’ Campaign
- SriLankan Airlines welcomes free visa on arrival facility to 48 countries
- Hong Kong airport cancels flights as protests in terminal enter fourth day
- Taiwan Tourism Bureau partners with Mumbai Metro to expand awareness of Taiwan
- Norwegian cruise line enhances award-winning entertainment programme with SIX: The Musical
- Funding boost to entice Indian cricket fans to Australia
- Vistara Lounge at Terminal 3 of New Delhi Airport to remain closed from Aug 8
- Etihad Guest forms rewards partnership with Booking.com
Hong Kong: Amid row over some Cathay Pacific employees' involvement in the Hong Kong protest, airline CEO Rupert Hogg resigned on Friday, media report said.
Hong Kong: Amid growing pressure over the Hong Kong protests, international airline Cathay Pacific said it is aiming to work with the Hong Kong International Airport to restore normal operations as soon as possible.
Dubai: Emirates is bringing the generosity and spirit of Eid Al Adha to all its customers with a special inflight offering from August 11 to August 14.