NITN | @notintownlive | 10 May 2019
Abu Dhabi: Aviation major Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, will boost its services from Abu Dhabi to London Heathrow during the busy summer period.
The additional flights will be operated by a Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner, supplementing the current three daily all-Airbus A380 services between both capital cities.
Between 26 May and 22 June, four daily flights will be operated on the route, increasing to five from 23 June to 28 September, returning to four daily flights from 29 September to 26 October.
The extra flights are conveniently timed to provide easy connections via Abu Dhabi to and from key destinations across the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia.
Etihad’s two-class version of the 787-9 Dreamliner features 28 Business Studios and 271 Economy Smart Seats.
- EaseMyTrip teams up with 20th IIFA Awards as travel partner
- Indian tourist arrivals in Turkey mark 56% growth between January to July 2019
- Seychelles Tourism Board enhances its presence in tier II and tier III cities
- Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts to host ‘Future of Tourism Summit 2019’ in Sri Lanka
- Jordan unveils its Underwater Military Museum in Aqaba
- Israel Tourism conducts roadshow in Mumbai
- DGCA assures all stakeholders to take harshest action against flight operators
- Eco Adventure Resorts opens at Bada Bungalow Temi Tea Gardens in Sikkim
- Statue of Unity features in TIME Magazine's list of world's greatest places 2019
- Dubai’s souks offer a glimpse into the past
New Delhi: Airline GoAir has extended the fee waiver on cancellation or rescheduling over the present situation in Jammu and Kashmir.
New Delhi: Airline Vistara has introduced direct flights from Delhi to Indore.
Doha: Airline Qatar Airways has come up with an offer to travel the world at a ticket price with 30 per cent discount on it.