NITN | @notintownlive | 15 May 2019
According to media reports, Air Asia is planning to introduce direct flights between Kolkata and Chennai, starting June 1.
Air Asia India, a joint venture between Tata Sons and AirAsia Berhad, expects to augment its operations in southern India by adding more flights to the region, reports said.
Starting June 1, the direct flight will leave Kolkata at 3.40pm to reach Chennai at 6.05pm while the flight from Chennai will leave at 6.35pm and reach Kolkata at 9.10pm.
- Seychelles Tourism Board, TravelGyaan to hold destination training webinar
- Emirates becomes partner and airline for West Asian Football Federation Championship
- Non-stop Rain Room at Sharjah Art Foundation
- Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority conducts multi-city educational seminars in India
- Lufthansa to provide service for unaccompanied children on air
- Emirates to launch daily services from Dubai to Mexico City via Barcelona
- Indian gastronomy takes centre stage in Israel
- Visit Oman to experience cool wadis, green hills and pleasant weather
- Months after Easter bombings, international celebrities show support for Sri Lanka, urge people to visit the island
- Dan Hotels announces re-opening of Dan Caesarea in Israel
Mumbai, June 24: To attract Indian outbound tourists, Sri Lanka Tourism in collaboration with SriLankan Airlines, The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL) and inbound tour operators has introduced attractive packages, specifically targeting its big neighbour, the number one source market, to revive the industry that had a temporary setback recently from terror attacks.
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.