NITN | @notintownlive | 15 May 2019
According to media reports, Air Asia is planning to introduce direct flights between Kolkata and Chennai, starting June 1.
Air Asia India, a joint venture between Tata Sons and AirAsia Berhad, expects to augment its operations in southern India by adding more flights to the region, reports said.
Starting June 1, the direct flight will leave Kolkata at 3.40pm to reach Chennai at 6.05pm while the flight from Chennai will leave at 6.35pm and reach Kolkata at 9.10pm.
- EaseMyTrip teams up with 20th IIFA Awards as travel partner
- Indian tourist arrivals in Turkey mark 56% growth between January to July 2019
- Seychelles Tourism Board enhances its presence in tier II and tier III cities
- Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts to host ‘Future of Tourism Summit 2019’ in Sri Lanka
- Jordan unveils its Underwater Military Museum in Aqaba
- Israel Tourism conducts roadshow in Mumbai
- DGCA assures all stakeholders to take harshest action against flight operators
- Eco Adventure Resorts opens at Bada Bungalow Temi Tea Gardens in Sikkim
- Statue of Unity features in TIME Magazine's list of world's greatest places 2019
- Dubai’s souks offer a glimpse into the past
New Delhi: Airline GoAir has extended the fee waiver on cancellation or rescheduling over the present situation in Jammu and Kashmir.
New Delhi: Airline Vistara has introduced direct flights from Delhi to Indore.
Doha: Airline Qatar Airways has come up with an offer to travel the world at a ticket price with 30 per cent discount on it.