NITN | @notintownlive | 15 May 2019
According to media reports, Air Asia is planning to introduce direct flights between Kolkata and Chennai, starting June 1.
Air Asia India, a joint venture between Tata Sons and AirAsia Berhad, expects to augment its operations in southern India by adding more flights to the region, reports said.
Starting June 1, the direct flight will leave Kolkata at 3.40pm to reach Chennai at 6.05pm while the flight from Chennai will leave at 6.35pm and reach Kolkata at 9.10pm.
- Tourism Vancouver releases First-of-its-Kind Film Tourism AR Adventure
- Protest disrupts normal operations in Hong Kong International Airport
- Jacqueline Fernandez visits Sri Lanka under Cinnamon's ‘Bring a Friend Home’ Campaign
- SriLankan Airlines welcomes free visa on arrival facility to 48 countries
- Hong Kong airport cancels flights as protests in terminal enter fourth day
- Taiwan Tourism Bureau partners with Mumbai Metro to expand awareness of Taiwan
- Norwegian cruise line enhances award-winning entertainment programme with SIX: The Musical
- Funding boost to entice Indian cricket fans to Australia
- Vistara Lounge at Terminal 3 of New Delhi Airport to remain closed from Aug 8
- Etihad Guest forms rewards partnership with Booking.com
Hong Kong: Amid row over some Cathay Pacific employees' involvement in the Hong Kong protest, airline CEO Rupert Hogg resigned on Friday, media report said.
Hong Kong: Amid growing pressure over the Hong Kong protests, international airline Cathay Pacific said it is aiming to work with the Hong Kong International Airport to restore normal operations as soon as possible.
Dubai: Emirates is bringing the generosity and spirit of Eid Al Adha to all its customers with a special inflight offering from August 11 to August 14.