NITN | @notintownlive | 15 May 2019
According to media reports, Air Asia is planning to introduce direct flights between Kolkata and Chennai, starting June 1.
Air Asia India, a joint venture between Tata Sons and AirAsia Berhad, expects to augment its operations in southern India by adding more flights to the region, reports said.
Starting June 1, the direct flight will leave Kolkata at 3.40pm to reach Chennai at 6.05pm while the flight from Chennai will leave at 6.35pm and reach Kolkata at 9.10pm.
- Etihad Aviation Training and Khalifa University explore game-based learning for NEXTGEN pilots
- Portugal during Christmas: Take a look at events to take place
- Maharashtra Tourism aims to strengthens its outreach in Kolkata with roadshow
- Dubai to bring year end performances for music lovers
- Coldplay chooses Jordan to release their first album in four years 'Everyday Life'
- MakeMyTrip honours Kolkata’s Best Hotels at Star Partner Awards ceremony
- Israel woes Indian tourists with resort city of Eilat
- Seawings offers Heritage Tour to help visitors experience Dubai
- SriLankan Airlines concludes a memorable Melbourne Marathon
- Istanbul and Antalya emerge as key MICE destination for Indian corporates
Guwahati/NITN: In view of the Assam Bandh which took place on Tuesday, GoAir is offering waiver on date change fees/rescheduling of tickets for travel to and from Guwahati with immediate effect for the day.
Mumbai/NITN: Maldives Tourism Minister Ali Waheed inaugurated this season’s first flight of Indian airline GoAir that recommenced its Malé operations from India with direct flights, five days a week from Mumbai, New Delhi and Bengaluru.
New Delhi/NITN: Alliance Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Air India, has flagged-off its first flight operations between the capital city of Assam, Guwahati to Dimapur, the largest city of Nagaland, to the capital city of Manipur, Imphal, making it the 236 route under the Regional Connectivity Scheme - UdeDeshKaAamNagrik, RCS-UDAN, under the Indian government.