NITN | @notintownlive | 22 Jun 2019
Tashkent, June 22 (NITN): Citizens of 111 countries will be allowed to seek resident permits (subject to terms and conditions) in the Republic of Uzbekistan following amendments and additions to the orders issued by the President earlier.
According to the revised order, residence permits in the Republic of Uzbekistan will be issued to citizens of 111 countries, including India, subject to the acquisition of real estate in Tashkent region and the city of Tashkent to an amount equivalent to at least $400,000; in Samarkand, Bukhara, Namangan, Andijan, Fergana and Khorezm regions to an amount equivalent to at least $200,000; in the Republic of Karakalpakstan and other regions of the republic to an amount of at least $100,000.
Now, individuals can act as 'guides' after they receive a diploma of higher or secondary specialized vocational education or a certificate of retraining in that profile.
Previously, only people who had a qualification certificate issued by the State Committee for Tourism Development could act as a guide.
- The City of Chicago designates 2020 as the Year of Chicago Music
- IRCTC announces Buddhist Circuit tourist train from Oct 19
- Conde Nast Traveler names Chicago best large city to visit for third consecutive year
- EaseMyTrip join hands with Malaysia Tourism to promote destination
- AirAsia wins Grand Sweepstakes Award 2019 in Honolulu
- Mumbai Airport runway closure: EaseMyTrip brings solution for its customers
- Travel giant Vivek Travels celebrates 50 years on the move
- Cinnamon to spearhead destination marketing in Sri Lanka
- Russian destination Sochi woos Indian travellers, appoints Linkin Rep for marketing
- Dubai set to host live performances, shows, concerts
New Delhi: Airline GoAir has announced pre-Diwali 24-hour deal wherein customers can book tickets for as low as Rs 1296 onwards (inclusive of taxes) for international and domestic routes.
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip, one of the players in the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is offering packages at Rs. 11,060.
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip is offering discount on travel fares on festival Diwali.