NITN | @notintownlive | 22 Jun 2019
Tashkent, June 22 (NITN): Citizens of 111 countries will be allowed to seek resident permits (subject to terms and conditions) in the Republic of Uzbekistan following amendments and additions to the orders issued by the President earlier.
According to the revised order, residence permits in the Republic of Uzbekistan will be issued to citizens of 111 countries, including India, subject to the acquisition of real estate in Tashkent region and the city of Tashkent to an amount equivalent to at least $400,000; in Samarkand, Bukhara, Namangan, Andijan, Fergana and Khorezm regions to an amount equivalent to at least $200,000; in the Republic of Karakalpakstan and other regions of the republic to an amount of at least $100,000.
Now, individuals can act as 'guides' after they receive a diploma of higher or secondary specialized vocational education or a certificate of retraining in that profile.
Previously, only people who had a qualification certificate issued by the State Committee for Tourism Development could act as a guide.
- Indian gastronomy takes centre stage in Israel
- Visit Oman to experience cool wadis, green hills and pleasant weather
- Months after Easter bombings, international celebrities show support for Sri Lanka, urge people to visit the island
- Dan Hotels announces re-opening of Dan Caesarea in Israel
- Etihad Airways introduces larger aircraft to accommodate growth of three key Asian routes
- Record number of international holiday visitors to WA
- UK artist Bruce Munro's art installation attracts 29,453 people in western Australia
- Content creators from across the globe to attend GoPro Creator Summit in Kimberley
- Cox & Kings expects travel demand to surge by 20 per cent this monsoon
- Uzbekistan amends rules for residence permit for foreigners and for guide services
Mumbai, June 24: To attract Indian outbound tourists, Sri Lanka Tourism in collaboration with SriLankan Airlines, The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL) and inbound tour operators has introduced attractive packages, specifically targeting its big neighbour, the number one source market, to revive the industry that had a temporary setback recently from terror attacks.
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.