NITN | @notintownlive | 06 Jul 2019
Muskat: Oman is all set to welcome the travellers this summer with cool wadis, green hills and pleasant weather.
With a range of diverse destinations that will appeal to families, outdoor enthusiasts, thrill seekers and lovers of luxury and culture alike, Oman will make one fall in love with summer again.
Love Day Trips: Visit Muscat and around
Along with bustling souks, luxurious hotels, spas and ancient cultural attractions, the beautiful seaside city of Muscat is the perfect base to begin short day trips to invigoratingly cool wadis, diving sites and natural sites like the Bimmah Sinkhole.
Love Green: Visit Salalah
The seasonal khareef (monsoon) transforms Salalah, the capital of the Dhofar region, into a colorful, subtropical city. With rich green hills, waterfalls, emerald wadis and wonderfully cool weather, Salalah is an ideal summer escape.
Love Mountains: Visit Jebel Akhdar and Jebel Shams
The Hajar Mountain range is a perfect escape from the summer heat offering breath of fresh air. From Jebel Akhdar with its incredible terraced farms to the heights of Jebel Shams with its spectacular views and picnics spots, there is something for every traveler.
- Indian gastronomy takes centre stage in Israel
- Visit Oman to experience cool wadis, green hills and pleasant weather
- Months after Easter bombings, international celebrities show support for Sri Lanka, urge people to visit the island
- Dan Hotels announces re-opening of Dan Caesarea in Israel
- Etihad Airways introduces larger aircraft to accommodate growth of three key Asian routes
- Record number of international holiday visitors to WA
- UK artist Bruce Munro's art installation attracts 29,453 people in western Australia
- Content creators from across the globe to attend GoPro Creator Summit in Kimberley
- Cox & Kings expects travel demand to surge by 20 per cent this monsoon
- Uzbekistan amends rules for residence permit for foreigners and for guide services
Mumbai, June 24: To attract Indian outbound tourists, Sri Lanka Tourism in collaboration with SriLankan Airlines, The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL) and inbound tour operators has introduced attractive packages, specifically targeting its big neighbour, the number one source market, to revive the industry that had a temporary setback recently from terror attacks.
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.