Not In Town | @notintownlive | 20 Jul 2019
Mumbai: Seychelles Tourism Board along with TravelGyaan will conduct a destination training webinar for tour operators across India on July 31 at 3 pm IST to enhance understanding of the destination in the India market. This one hour of live training session will provide operators with detailed information on the Seychelles islands, unique activities, must visit locations along with the various categories of hotels and transport options available between islands.
Lubaina Sheerazi, COO, Blue Square Consultants, Seychelles Tourist Office, said: “Webinar has been an effective marketing tool to reach out to wider audience in one go; particularly for B2B activities with the approach and format reinventing and changing in many ways over the years. We conducted our first webinar in 2017 and received an incredible response post the training session from the travel industry.
This year the webinar will be much more focused and will cover Seychelles in depth. This webinar is a must attend for prospective operators to take a deep dive into understanding the nuances of Seychelles in order to promote the destination better.”
This activity will allow Seychelles Tourism Board to distribute information to smaller cities of India that have the clientele and give them the right reasons to choose Seychelles over competing destinations.
The webinar will be attended upon registration by an online audience for one hour which will be recorded making it available on the training website for the next three months. It will also include a segment that will answer questions sent by the live audience during the presentation.
- Tourism Vancouver releases First-of-its-Kind Film Tourism AR Adventure
- Protest disrupts normal operations in Hong Kong International Airport
- Jacqueline Fernandez visits Sri Lanka under Cinnamon's ‘Bring a Friend Home’ Campaign
- SriLankan Airlines welcomes free visa on arrival facility to 48 countries
- Hong Kong airport cancels flights as protests in terminal enter fourth day
- Taiwan Tourism Bureau partners with Mumbai Metro to expand awareness of Taiwan
- Norwegian cruise line enhances award-winning entertainment programme with SIX: The Musical
- Funding boost to entice Indian cricket fans to Australia
- Vistara Lounge at Terminal 3 of New Delhi Airport to remain closed from Aug 8
- Etihad Guest forms rewards partnership with Booking.com
Hong Kong: Amid row over some Cathay Pacific employees' involvement in the Hong Kong protest, airline CEO Rupert Hogg resigned on Friday, media report said.
Hong Kong: Amid growing pressure over the Hong Kong protests, international airline Cathay Pacific said it is aiming to work with the Hong Kong International Airport to restore normal operations as soon as possible.
Dubai: Emirates is bringing the generosity and spirit of Eid Al Adha to all its customers with a special inflight offering from August 11 to August 14.