Not In Town | @notintownlive | 20 Jul 2019
Mumbai: Seychelles Tourism Board along with TravelGyaan will conduct a destination training webinar for tour operators across India on July 31 at 3 pm IST to enhance understanding of the destination in the India market. This one hour of live training session will provide operators with detailed information on the Seychelles islands, unique activities, must visit locations along with the various categories of hotels and transport options available between islands.
Lubaina Sheerazi, COO, Blue Square Consultants, Seychelles Tourist Office, said: “Webinar has been an effective marketing tool to reach out to wider audience in one go; particularly for B2B activities with the approach and format reinventing and changing in many ways over the years. We conducted our first webinar in 2017 and received an incredible response post the training session from the travel industry.
This year the webinar will be much more focused and will cover Seychelles in depth. This webinar is a must attend for prospective operators to take a deep dive into understanding the nuances of Seychelles in order to promote the destination better.”
This activity will allow Seychelles Tourism Board to distribute information to smaller cities of India that have the clientele and give them the right reasons to choose Seychelles over competing destinations.
The webinar will be attended upon registration by an online audience for one hour which will be recorded making it available on the training website for the next three months. It will also include a segment that will answer questions sent by the live audience during the presentation.
- Etihad Aviation Training and Khalifa University explore game-based learning for NEXTGEN pilots
- Portugal during Christmas: Take a look at events to take place
- Maharashtra Tourism aims to strengthens its outreach in Kolkata with roadshow
- Dubai to bring year end performances for music lovers
- Coldplay chooses Jordan to release their first album in four years 'Everyday Life'
- MakeMyTrip honours Kolkata’s Best Hotels at Star Partner Awards ceremony
- Israel woes Indian tourists with resort city of Eilat
- Seawings offers Heritage Tour to help visitors experience Dubai
- SriLankan Airlines concludes a memorable Melbourne Marathon
- Istanbul and Antalya emerge as key MICE destination for Indian corporates
Guwahati/NITN: In view of the Assam Bandh which took place on Tuesday, GoAir is offering waiver on date change fees/rescheduling of tickets for travel to and from Guwahati with immediate effect for the day.
Mumbai/NITN: Maldives Tourism Minister Ali Waheed inaugurated this season’s first flight of Indian airline GoAir that recommenced its Malé operations from India with direct flights, five days a week from Mumbai, New Delhi and Bengaluru.
New Delhi/NITN: Alliance Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Air India, has flagged-off its first flight operations between the capital city of Assam, Guwahati to Dimapur, the largest city of Nagaland, to the capital city of Manipur, Imphal, making it the 236 route under the Regional Connectivity Scheme - UdeDeshKaAamNagrik, RCS-UDAN, under the Indian government.