Not In Town | @notintownlive | 24 Aug 2019
New Delhi: Israel Ministry of Tourism (IMOT) conducted a roadshow in the capital city of New Delhi on Thursday to enhance commercial ties with the Indian travel trade fraternity.
Commenting on the roadshow, Sammy Yahia, Director, Israel Ministry of Tourism – India and Philippines said, “The arrivals from India have exceeded expectations in the last few years and we have seen the same trend in 2019. India currently stands third in Asia among the top source markets for Israel. While keeping the current momentum going, the idea is to aggressively work towards increasing connectivity between India & Israel by introducing new airlines to service the route. I am delighted with this new position and foresee ample opportunities for us to push boundaries and reinvent the ever evolving and dynamic Indian traveller”.
- Thailand rated as the number one International destination from India
- EaseMyTrip teams up with 20th IIFA Awards as travel partner
- Indian tourist arrivals in Turkey mark 56% growth between January to July 2019
- Seychelles Tourism Board enhances its presence in tier II and tier III cities
- Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts to host ‘Future of Tourism Summit 2019’ in Sri Lanka
- Jordan unveils its Underwater Military Museum in Aqaba
- Israel Tourism conducts roadshow in Mumbai
- DGCA assures all stakeholders to take harshest action against flight operators
- Eco Adventure Resorts opens at Bada Bungalow Temi Tea Gardens in Sikkim
- Statue of Unity features in TIME Magazine's list of world's greatest places 2019
New Delhi: The Board of Directors of InterGlobe Aviation Limited (IndiGo) unanimously approved the appointment of Pallavi Shardul Shroff as Independent Woman Director with effect from Sept 19.
New Delhi: As a part of its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Friday commenced its operations to Myanmar.
Sepang: AirAsia on Wednesday announced the launch of an exclusive route to Da Lat from Kuala Lumpur, further expanding its footprint in Vietnam.