Not In Town | @notintownlive | 05 Sep 2019
Mumbai: Seychelles Tourism Board (STB) participated in the Global Panorama Showcase 2019 (GPS), a premier business networking event in order to reach out to tour operators beyond metro cities of India.
Out of eight cities where the event took place, this year STB shortlisted Hyderabad, Lucknow and Kolkata to educate and network with the travel trade.
Commenting on this trade event, Lubaina Sheerazi, COO, Blue Square Consultants, Seychelles Tourist Office India said, “This year Seychelles Tourism Board conducted various workshops across India, however, participating in GPS helped widen our base of interaction with agents from tier II and tier III cities that have the potential and interest in Seychelles.
While we have reached out to around 200 agents in each city through this event, it has also helped us understand the nuances of these regions, their specific requirements and the destination’s image in these cities.”
- Thailand rated as the number one International destination from India
- EaseMyTrip teams up with 20th IIFA Awards as travel partner
- Indian tourist arrivals in Turkey mark 56% growth between January to July 2019
- Seychelles Tourism Board enhances its presence in tier II and tier III cities
- Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts to host ‘Future of Tourism Summit 2019’ in Sri Lanka
- Jordan unveils its Underwater Military Museum in Aqaba
- Israel Tourism conducts roadshow in Mumbai
- DGCA assures all stakeholders to take harshest action against flight operators
- Eco Adventure Resorts opens at Bada Bungalow Temi Tea Gardens in Sikkim
- Statue of Unity features in TIME Magazine's list of world's greatest places 2019
New Delhi: The Board of Directors of InterGlobe Aviation Limited (IndiGo) unanimously approved the appointment of Pallavi Shardul Shroff as Independent Woman Director with effect from Sept 19.
New Delhi: As a part of its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Friday commenced its operations to Myanmar.
Sepang: AirAsia on Wednesday announced the launch of an exclusive route to Da Lat from Kuala Lumpur, further expanding its footprint in Vietnam.