India Blooms News Service | @indiablooms | 13 Sep 2019
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip.com, one of India’s online travel aggregators, has partnered with 20th IIFA Awards 2019 for the third time in a row.
IIFA, one of the biggest annual awards of Bollywood presented by International Indian Film Academy, will be celebrated at its own deck for the first time in 20 years of its existence.
With this association, EaseMyTrip will be taking care of all the travel & stay arrangements for the attendees at IIFA 2019 making them one of the key sponsors of the event.
The International Indian Film Academy Awards (primarily known as the IIFA Awards) are presented every year to honour the outstanding performances of actors and experts in the movie business.
After hosting the awards in different cities across the globe, the global phenomenon is finally coming to India as the celebration of 20 years of its existence.
The blend of Indian cinema, fashion, music and dance be held in Mumbai on September 16 and 18 at the Dome NSCI SVP Stadium.
Talking about this alliance, Nishant Pitti, Co-Founder & CEO, EaseMyTrip, said, “IIFA Awards is one of the most celebrated events amongst Bollywood and its fans. By this association, we would be able to increase our brand visibility among celebrities and the viewers at large which would help us in enhancing our audience base and augmenting our position as an innovator in the Indian travel space.”
- The City of Chicago designates 2020 as the Year of Chicago Music
- IRCTC announces Buddhist Circuit tourist train from Oct 19
- Conde Nast Traveler names Chicago best large city to visit for third consecutive year
- EaseMyTrip join hands with Malaysia Tourism to promote destination
- AirAsia wins Grand Sweepstakes Award 2019 in Honolulu
- Mumbai Airport runway closure: EaseMyTrip brings solution for its customers
- Travel giant Vivek Travels celebrates 50 years on the move
- Cinnamon to spearhead destination marketing in Sri Lanka
- Russian destination Sochi woos Indian travellers, appoints Linkin Rep for marketing
- Dubai set to host live performances, shows, concerts
New Delhi: Airline GoAir has announced pre-Diwali 24-hour deal wherein customers can book tickets for as low as Rs 1296 onwards (inclusive of taxes) for international and domestic routes.
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip, one of the players in the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is offering packages at Rs. 11,060.
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip is offering discount on travel fares on festival Diwali.