Not In Town | @notintownlive | 23 Oct 2019
Gangtok/NITN: The Temi Autumn Festival 2019 will be held on Nov 8, 9 and 10 at the Temi, south Sikkim.
A one of its kind carnival, the Cherry Tea Festival aims at promoting the natural beauty of cherry blossoms and organic tea produced at the famous “Temi Tea Estate” located 51 km. off Gangtok in South Sikkim.
The festival is a major draw for countless nature lovers who throng here to immerse their souls in ethereal beauty of the place that gets covered in the veil of blooming Cherry Blossoms, providing a spectacle sitting against the backdrop of the Kanchenjunga peak.
Adventure activities, photography competitions and cultural programs too are an integral part of this annual fiesta that surely leaves all adventure buffs and cultural aficionadas basking in its wonderful memories for a number of days.
The festival provides for a spectacle of blooming cherry blossoms, which by far is its biggest highlight, especially for nature lovers; one is free to take short walks around the region and soak in its unprecedented natural beauty that is painted in vibrant hues of pink all around.
The Eco Adventure Resort has at present a facility of 5 rooms along with 7 cottages, a viewing deck, lounge, with future expansion plans for a spa.
- Dubai to bring year end performances for music lovers
- Coldplay chooses Jordan to release their first album in four years 'Everyday Life'
- MakeMyTrip honours Kolkata’s Best Hotels at Star Partner Awards ceremony
- Israel woes Indian tourists with resort city of Eilat
- Seawings offers Heritage Tour to help visitors experience Dubai
- SriLankan Airlines concludes a memorable Melbourne Marathon
- Istanbul and Antalya emerge as key MICE destination for Indian corporates
- Dubai crowned one of the world's top cities in Lonely Planet's 'Best in Travel' list 2020
- The Temi Autumn Festival 2019 to be held from Nov 8 to 10 in Sikkim
- Eighth edition of Dharamshala International Film Festival announces its full line-up
New York/NITN: In-line with its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Thursday signed a one-way codeshare agreement with Qatar Airways, world’s best airline as per 2019 World Airline Awards.
Mumbai/NITN: Celebrating its 14th anniversary, airline GoAir has announced special fares ending with “14” as the last two digits across all its 33 destinations.
Mumbai/NITN: EaseMyTrip.com (EMT), the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is aiming to help the customers traveling to and from Mumbai in the wake of Mumbai runway closure.