Not In Town | @notintownlive | 23 Oct 2019
Gangtok/NITN: The Temi Autumn Festival 2019 will be held on Nov 8, 9 and 10 at the Temi, south Sikkim.
A one of its kind carnival, the Cherry Tea Festival aims at promoting the natural beauty of cherry blossoms and organic tea produced at the famous “Temi Tea Estate” located 51 km. off Gangtok in South Sikkim.
The festival is a major draw for countless nature lovers who throng here to immerse their souls in ethereal beauty of the place that gets covered in the veil of blooming Cherry Blossoms, providing a spectacle sitting against the backdrop of the Kanchenjunga peak.
Adventure activities, photography competitions and cultural programs too are an integral part of this annual fiesta that surely leaves all adventure buffs and cultural aficionadas basking in its wonderful memories for a number of days.
The festival provides for a spectacle of blooming cherry blossoms, which by far is its biggest highlight, especially for nature lovers; one is free to take short walks around the region and soak in its unprecedented natural beauty that is painted in vibrant hues of pink all around.
The Eco Adventure Resort has at present a facility of 5 rooms along with 7 cottages, a viewing deck, lounge, with future expansion plans for a spa.
- SriLankan Airlines set to become largest foreign carrier in India with Ahmedabad addition
- Experience Hub and Etihad Holidays sign MoU to elevate Abu Dhabi’s position as a leading leisure & culture destination
- Maharashtra Tourism undertakes association between Directorate of Tourism and Tanhaji
- 5-year tourist visa will benefit tourists of any nationality: Chairman of Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority
- It's Show Time - Aqaba Airshow 2020!
- Marriott International opens budget brand Fairfield By Marriott Kolkata to expand India footprints
- Israel offers new night show ‘From Dusk to Dawn’ at Masada
- Maldives welcomes the 1.5 millionth tourist of 2019
- Ski Dubai announces a programme of festive activities
- Etihad Aviation Training and Khalifa University explore game-based learning for NEXTGEN pilots
Mumbai/NITN: Strengthening its presence in the Gulf, Asia's airline GoAir has announced the new daily direct flights between Doha and Mumbai.
New Delhi/NITN: Airline IndiGo is offering 15 per cent cashback on booking flights through HDFC Bank.
NewDelhi/Shirdi/NITN: Airline IndiGo introduced a non-stop flight service from New Delhi to Shirdi on Monday.