NITN | @notintownlive | 15 Jan 2020
Mumbai/NITN: Maharashtra Tourism has undertaken a unique association between Directorate of Tourism (Entrusted by the State Government of Maharashtra to carry out commercial and promotional tourism activities for the state) and recently released Hindi film Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior.
Ajay Devgn starrer Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior, a historical period drama directed by Om Raut under the banner of Ajay Devgn’s ADF and Bhushan Kumar’s T-Series, released on the big screen on Jan 10.
As part of this association, Directorate of Tourism has aimed to attract people to relish the “unsung” beauty of the state, by celebrating its rich heritage.
Directorate of Tourism has joined hands with the film to encourage people to come and relive the wonderful glories of warriors like Tanhaji, whose memories are still treasured in the mesmerising forts of Maharashtra. They have created a co-branded TVC which is being showcased across TV, Cinema Advertising & Digital mediums.
- SriLankan Airlines set to become largest foreign carrier in India with Ahmedabad addition
- Experience Hub and Etihad Holidays sign MoU to elevate Abu Dhabi’s position as a leading leisure & culture destination
- Maharashtra Tourism undertakes association between Directorate of Tourism and Tanhaji
- 5-year tourist visa will benefit tourists of any nationality: Chairman of Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority
- It's Show Time - Aqaba Airshow 2020!
- Marriott International opens budget brand Fairfield By Marriott Kolkata to expand India footprints
- Israel offers new night show ‘From Dusk to Dawn’ at Masada
- Maldives welcomes the 1.5 millionth tourist of 2019
- Ski Dubai announces a programme of festive activities
- Etihad Aviation Training and Khalifa University explore game-based learning for NEXTGEN pilots
Mumbai/NITN: Strengthening its presence in the Gulf, Asia's airline GoAir has announced the new daily direct flights between Doha and Mumbai.
New Delhi/NITN: Airline IndiGo is offering 15 per cent cashback on booking flights through HDFC Bank.
NewDelhi/Shirdi/NITN: Airline IndiGo introduced a non-stop flight service from New Delhi to Shirdi on Monday.