NITN | @@notintownlive | 25 Jan 2020
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Experience Hub, the trade and promotion arm of one of the world’s fastest growing leisure and entertainment hubs, Yas Island Abu Dhabi, and Etihad Holidays, the destination and leisure management arm of Etihad Airways have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to enhance Abu Dhabi’s positioning as a leading global destination for leisure and cultural experiences.
The MoU outlines how the two organisations will collaborate to increase awareness and visitation to Abu Dhabi as well as improve the overall guest booking experience and drive longer lengths-of-stay.
The agreement between Experience Hub and Etihad Holidays also aims to increase layover and stopovers in the capital, with a keen focus on key markets including the GCC, Europe, India and China. Additionally, the MoU includes essential collaborative tactics such as trade events and annual familiarisation trips to highlight Abu Dhabi’s world-class leisure and cultural offerings; as well as developing and facilitating destination and product awareness workshops.
Commenting on the landmark agreement, Experience Hub’s General Manager Liam Findlay said, “This MoU strengthens our existing ties with an already esteemed partner and valued stakeholder. Collaborating with Etihad Holidays not only allows us to further align in support of the UAE capital’s plans to enhance its global reputation as per Abu Dhabi Vision 2030; but this agreement also enables us at Experience Hub to further curate and adapt initiatives to enhance Yas Island Abu Dhabi’s positioning as a globally relevant leisure and entertainment hub.”
“By combining Yas Island’s growing portfolio of attractions and experiences and extensive calendar of events with Abu Dhabi’s rich history and cultural scene, including attractions such as Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Louvre Abu Dhabi, and Qasr Al Watan, we can collectively showcase all that this great destination has to offer.”
Hareb Almuhairy, Senior Vice President Destination and Leisure Management, Etihad Airways said: “We are very excited to enter this agreement with Experience Hub which will further highlight and promote Abu Dhabi as a remarkable tourist and leisure destination. The number of world-class, entertainment and leisure venues in the city is rapidly increasing, in particular on Yas Island, and we look forward to welcoming more and more visitors to this great emirate very soon.”
- SriLankan Airlines set to become largest foreign carrier in India with Ahmedabad addition
- Experience Hub and Etihad Holidays sign MoU to elevate Abu Dhabi’s position as a leading leisure & culture destination
- Maharashtra Tourism undertakes association between Directorate of Tourism and Tanhaji
- 5-year tourist visa will benefit tourists of any nationality: Chairman of Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority
- It's Show Time - Aqaba Airshow 2020!
- Marriott International opens budget brand Fairfield By Marriott Kolkata to expand India footprints
- Israel offers new night show ‘From Dusk to Dawn’ at Masada
- Maldives welcomes the 1.5 millionth tourist of 2019
- Ski Dubai announces a programme of festive activities
- Etihad Aviation Training and Khalifa University explore game-based learning for NEXTGEN pilots
Mumbai/NITN: Strengthening its presence in the Gulf, Asia's airline GoAir has announced the new daily direct flights between Doha and Mumbai.
New Delhi/NITN: Airline IndiGo is offering 15 per cent cashback on booking flights through HDFC Bank.
NewDelhi/Shirdi/NITN: Airline IndiGo introduced a non-stop flight service from New Delhi to Shirdi on Monday.