Mumbai: Jet Airways along with its codeshare partners, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, announced new offers on its direct flights, facilitating passengers with substantial savings on bookings f ...
New Delhi, Mar 30: With the aim of boosting tourist flow from India the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Delhi has started an online campaign “Visit Uzbekistan - 2018”.
Kolkata, Mar 21 (NITN): American coffee house chain Starbucks has finally opened its stores in Kolkata in a star-studded gathering on Tuesday.
The world has changed a considerable lot in the past few decades. Life has become fast-paced and there's hardly time for people to stop and think about themselves, let alone others. A ...
Tokyo, Mar 2 (NITN): The Japanese and Singaporean passports have dethroned its German counterpart as the world's most powerful after Uzbekistan lifted its visa requirements for people ...
Cafes are dime a dozen in every neighbourhood of Kolkata now, competing with the big brands like CCD or the newly opened Starbucks. But how about visiting several destinations of the world at one stop? With the launch of Travelistan cafe ahead of the Bengali new year in Golf Green, Kolkatans can now go places with their favourite cuppa.
Much before the cineplexes became a rage in Kolkata, discerning cine-goers sold on Rituparno Ghosh and Sandip Ray's Feluda would queue up for a magic lantern experience in Priya Cinema at Deshapriya Park as they started returning to the big screen.
- Sydney Harbour Bridge hosts first same-sex marriage in Australia
- Disney announces transformative multi-year expansion for Disneyland Paris
- Uzbekistan gears up to promote pilgrimage tourism
- Disneyland Paris Unveils Plans for New Marvel-Themed Attraction
- Canada to launch border security app for fast moving of travelers
- Emergency in Maldives can deal body blow to its tourism industry
- Cathay Pacific partners with Pure Yoga to bring yoga to the sky
- Jet Airways announces special fares for Republic Day
- Etihad Airways Executive embarks on round the world record attempt
- icanstay.com partners with SBI credit cards, offers discounts on hotel bookings
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.