New Delhi: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd has announced the launch of the First Departure of Buddhist Circuit tourist train, for the current season 2019-20 from Octob ...
Condé Nast Traveler’s 2019 Readers’ Choice Awards are the longest-running and most prestigious recognition of excellence in the travel industry. This year, more t ...
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip.com (EMT), one of the players in the Online Travel Aggregators segment, has joined hands with Malaysia Tourism Board to promote the destination among Indian tourists ...
Honolulu: AirAsia has won the “Grand Sweepstakes Award - 2019” at the 73rd Annual Aloha Festivals Floral Parade in Honolulu, ending Hawaiian Airlines’ reign of winning t ...
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip.com, (EMT) one of the players in the Online Travel Aggregators segment, has come up with a solution for the customers traveling to and from Mumbai.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Travel giant Vivek Travels celebrates 50 years on the move
- Cinnamon to spearhead destination marketing in Sri Lanka
- Russian destination Sochi woos Indian travellers, appoints Linkin Rep for marketing
- Dubai set to host live performances, shows, concerts
- Travel & Tourism Fair flags-off busy Diwali and winter holiday travel season
- Thailand rated as the number one International destination from India
- EaseMyTrip teams up with 20th IIFA Awards as travel partner
- Indian tourist arrivals in Turkey mark 56% growth between January to July 2019
- Seychelles Tourism Board enhances its presence in tier II and tier III cities
- Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts to host ‘Future of Tourism Summit 2019’ in Sri Lanka
New Delhi: Airline GoAir has announced pre-Diwali 24-hour deal wherein customers can book tickets for as low as Rs 1296 onwards (inclusive of taxes) for international and domestic routes.
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip, one of the players in the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is offering packages at Rs. 11,060.
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip is offering discount on travel fares on festival Diwali.