Not in Town News | @notintownlive | 25 Apr 2017
Facing the Mediterranean from the terrace of the Monte-Carlo Casino, guests will experience the magic of a gastronomical dinner at a height of 30 metres! For only 10 days, some of the world’s Michelin Star rated chefs will cook in front of 22 privilege guests, offering them a truly unique experience.
Here are some interesting highlights of the Dinner in the Sky that happens only in Monaco and nowhere else:
- Incredible selection of Michelin Awarded chefs and MOF (Meilleur Ouvrier de France, the highest distinction for cooks in France, remitted by the President of the French Republic in person to the laureates) which takes place once every 4 years
- Door-to-door VIP service where guests are picked up at their private residences and driven or flown to Monaco and back
-Chosen location in Monaco will provide a 360 degree view of the Principality and will allow admiration of famous sights including the Prince’s Palace, the legendary Casino, the port, a coastline of the Mediterranean Sea and the endless horizon
- Guests will also be able to choose his/her favourite part of the day to dine: a sunny afternoon, sunset or a starry night
Reservations will be taken for a minimum of 2 persons. Guests will be provided with the transfer service from the place of their stay to the restaurant. Helicopter transfer will be possible from St-Tropez, Geneva or Corsica. The VIP-welcome will be offered to the guests on the terrace of the Casino.
The concept of dining in the sky is experiencing a growing success. It has already travelled around the world and has been organised in the biggest capitals and touristic cities of the world (Paris, Brussels, Las Vegas, New York, Vancouver, etc.).
Dinner in the sky Monte-Carlo is an event organized by the company JustUnlimited.
- 8 ‘MUST TRY’ San Francisco food and drinks
- Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort: Your Sunny side, oceanfront Miami
- There are twists and turns at the Mango Street c/o Café 4/1
- A Thirsty Dragon's Chicago Evening
- This Kolkata cafe tickles your wanderlust buds
- Burnt Garlic: Dig in with more variety on offer
- Omni Hotel Chicago: Feel Magnificent on Magnificent Mile
- Le Méridien Etoile: Of muted colours and affordable luxury in Paris
- The Westin Paris – Vendôme: Romancing Eiffel from bed
- The Peninsula Paris: Where history meets uber luxury
Mumbai, Sept 3 (NITN) Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced a special offer for passengers flying from India to the United States and Europe via its hub, Abu Dhabi.
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.