On a spring Paris evening this year after exploring the city of love and romance for hours on foot, I had crashed in the "Heavenly" bed of a Junior Suite in this beautiful hotel ...
Months before I actually stayed in The Peninsula Paris I was googling the hotel and visited its website to learn more about it. What fascinated me right then was a sweeping banner im ...
This surely is going to be one food place in Kolkata where you would hear a lot of oohs and aahs as diners dig into a wide choice of cross Asian plates - ranging from lip smacking dim sum ...
Kolkata, Nov 22 (NITN) What happens when an Italian Master Chef in one of the most premium Indian hotel chains unleashes his culinary skills to offer an experiential dining for foodies in a ...
Curry Up Now, which runs food trucks, restaurants, bars and a catering business in California, fuses Indian flavours with American favourites, discovers Candice Yacono
While researching online for this minimalistically chic hotel of Paris, I learnt that Hotel Meridien Etoile (Le Méridien Etoile) was opened way back in 1972 in a collaboration with Air France so that the French capital could accommodate rising number of tourists pouring into the city from all over the world.
On a spring Paris evening this year after exploring the city of love and romance for hours on foot, I had crashed in the "Heavenly" bed of a Junior Suite in this beautiful hotel in the French capital's first arrondissement, when my photographer friend accompanying me drew open the curtains of the tall windows.
- Hotel Arts Barcelona: Penthouse de love
- A natural healing paradise in the heart of New Delhi
- citizenM Tower of London- arty, hipster and functional
- Explore Munich from the eyes of a foodie
- W Barcelona: Hipster, chic and sinfully inviting
- Hotel Arts Barcelona: Defined by Flower Power
- When it comes to dining, the sky’s the limit in Monaco this July
- Mexican food and Latino music spice up Monkey Bar's 'Taco Libre Festival'
- Apanjan in Kolkata: Fish, chips and cutlets
- Vintage Asia opens its gates to food lover of Kolkata
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.