WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or s ...
Delightfully colourful interiors greeted me. I was at Friends of Pho. Spaciously spread out across 3500 square feet area, this new address in town offers a delectable variety of Asian cui ...
Nolen gur is a speciality of Bengal in eastern India. People wait for the date palm jaggery to arrive in the winter market. But as demand rises, the supply chain is trying hard to cope, n ...
Dubai is a city like no other.
As the song goes, "If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair." We're going to amend that statement to say that you should also be sure ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort: Your Sunny side, oceanfront Miami
- There are twists and turns at the Mango Street c/o Café 4/1
- A Thirsty Dragon's Chicago Evening
- This Kolkata cafe tickles your wanderlust buds
- Burnt Garlic: Dig in with more variety on offer
- Omni Hotel Chicago: Feel Magnificent on Magnificent Mile
- Le Méridien Etoile: Of muted colours and affordable luxury in Paris
- The Westin Paris – Vendôme: Romancing Eiffel from bed
- The Peninsula Paris: Where history meets uber luxury
- Asian Gastrobar The Fatty Bao opens in Kolkata
Guwahati/NITN: In view of the Assam Bandh which took place on Tuesday, GoAir is offering waiver on date change fees/rescheduling of tickets for travel to and from Guwahati with immediate effect for the day.
Mumbai/NITN: Maldives Tourism Minister Ali Waheed inaugurated this season’s first flight of Indian airline GoAir that recommenced its Malé operations from India with direct flights, five days a week from Mumbai, New Delhi and Bengaluru.
New Delhi/NITN: Alliance Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Air India, has flagged-off its first flight operations between the capital city of Assam, Guwahati to Dimapur, the largest city of Nagaland, to the capital city of Manipur, Imphal, making it the 236 route under the Regional Connectivity Scheme - UdeDeshKaAamNagrik, RCS-UDAN, under the Indian government.