What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI): Your comfort hotel in the canal city
- Chicago's newest hotel The Hoxton is inspired by its neighbourhood's industrial past
- Here’s Friends of Pho with flavours of Asia
- When winter comes, can nolen gur be far behind?
- Shangri- La Hotel Dubai: Spoilt for a Choice
- 8 ‘MUST TRY’ San Francisco food and drinks
Mumbai/NITN: Strengthening its presence in the Gulf, Asia's airline GoAir has announced the new daily direct flights between Doha and Mumbai.
New Delhi/NITN: Airline IndiGo is offering 15 per cent cashback on booking flights through HDFC Bank.
NewDelhi/Shirdi/NITN: Airline IndiGo introduced a non-stop flight service from New Delhi to Shirdi on Monday.