According to many experts, if you have to travel, pursuing outdoor adventure is one of the relatively safe options in the COVID-19 situation.
Do you miss 'River Monsters', one of Animal Planet’s hair-raising yet inspirational programs, where you could watch some of the rarest, most elusive and most dangerous creat ...
JASPER, Alberta: Experiential adventure travel company Pursuit has announced a new premium retreat located alongside one of Canada’s most iconic glacier destinations in the heart of ...
Popular among evolved travellers, Oman mesmerises visitors with its authenticity, natural beauty and rustic adventure terrain. One must plan a trip to Oman to relax, rejuvenate and indulg ...
Age is no bar for Sucheta Jadhav who at 50 has done a trans-Atlantic crossing recently. Based in Goa where she has a day job that helps to pursue her passion, she has learnt sailing in th ...
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- New champagne bar ups the glamour quotient of Germany's Outletcity Metzingen
- Head to these places in Kolkata for Christmas meals
- Check out Christmas and New Year offerings in Kolkata restaurants
- Woven with a royal legacy
- Soda Bottle Opener Wala introduces 'Fusions of Bombay Khau Galli' menu
- Hard Rock Cafe to celebrate its fifth anniversary with Quad Squad
- La Artisans: Your quick service cafe at Park Street
- Hanuwantiya Jal Mahotsav of Madhya Pradesh to begin on November 28
- Kerala: Soothing Invasion
- Craft Coffee Experience Centre opens in Kolkata's Salt Lake area, introduces vegan handcrafted chocolates
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.