Bhopal/NITN: If you are looking for a break from a regular vacation, then why not head to Hanuwantiya Island in Madhya Pradesh for an adventure-filled holiday?
Invasion, as we all know, is an unwelcome intrusion. But I will prefer to turn the word around a bit. If something invades your consciousness and leaves a positive impact, what then?
Winter is here bringing in the festive season. Winter in the USA is not just about a pleasant chill in the air, but is also the time of year with boundless winter holiday options. Althoug ...
Barely an hour's voyage from Singapore, Bintan Island in Indonesia is a tropical paradise and an ideal getaway combining white sand beaches, dense mangroves, golf courses and upscale ...
It was an early August night and I was on board the cable car on my way back from Sentosa Island to Singapore's HarbourFront station.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- Head to these places in Kolkata for Christmas meals
- Check out Christmas and New Year offerings in Kolkata restaurants
- Woven with a royal legacy
- Soda Bottle Opener Wala introduces 'Fusions of Bombay Khau Galli' menu
- Hard Rock Cafe to celebrate its fifth anniversary with Quad Squad
- La Artisans: Your quick service cafe at Park Street
- Hanuwantiya Jal Mahotsav of Madhya Pradesh to begin on November 28
- Kerala: Soothing Invasion
- Craft Coffee Experience Centre opens in Kolkata's Salt Lake area, introduces vegan handcrafted chocolates
- Four Instagram-worthy holiday options in the USA
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.