Kolkata/NITN: Popular restaurants in Kolkata, especially known for their Mughlai and Awadhi cuisine, are serving Eid special meals to mark the end of the month-long Ramzan, a period ...
Kolkata/NITN: The fusion menu has been designed in such a way that the core is Bengali but the presentation is global, explained Chef Ananya Banerjee (who wears many hats, including that ...
Kolkata/IBNS: Popular Kolkata eatery Aminia, known for its Mughlai cuisine, is offering Shahi Haleem as part of its Ramzan special dishes.
Kolkata/NITN: With the home team KKR playing their next match at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata on April 14 followed by the Bengali New Year falling on April 15, the upcoming long week ...
Kolkata/NITN: From traditional Bengali cuisine to delightful pop ups, a fusion of Bengali and South Indian dishes, from Kolkata-ised continental dishes to colourful macarons, you have a w ...
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
- World Heritage Day: Add these royal homestays of Madhya Pradesh to your itinerary when visiting the state
- Kolkata restaurants gear up with special offers to mark the end of Ramzan
- On a romantic holiday to Philadelphia: 10 things you cannot miss
- Assam’s bellwether festival Bihu goes global with Guinness Records entry
- Kolkata sky lounge LMNO-Q presents Bengali New Year spread with an interesting tweak
- Do not miss a chance to savour Aminia's Shahi Haleem this Ramzan
- More festive menus to try in Kolkata this Poila Baisakh
- Festive menus to try this Poila Baisakh in Kolkata
- Festive Flavours: What's on offer at restaurants and cafes this April
- Tropical fruits feature on the new Spring Summer Menu by Kolkata patisserie
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.