According to a World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO) report, the number of destinations offering Digital Nomad Visa (DNV) has risen significantly over recent years, with almost half now offe ...
If you are looking forward to ending the year on a high note, with family or friends, then why not head to the Kuda Villingili Resort Maldives nestling within the blue waters of the India ...
The United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO) has awarded Gujarat's Dhordo village as the 'best tourism village' in the world.
Popular as the ‘City of A Hundred Spires’, Prague, capital of the Czech Republic, wakes up to an extravaganza of light and art after dark for a few days every October.
At least 141 years after the inception of famous Spanish architect Antoni Gaudí’s spectacular basilica church and Barcelona’s most famous landmark, the four main towers ...
Uzbekistan leaves you spellbound with its beautiful monuments and architecture. But you literally hold your breath till you are in Bukhara, the museum-city where every building, alley and brick breathes history.
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
- Bus tours to art previews to self-guided tours – options to enjoy Durga Puja in Kolkata
- Singapore's Changi airport to go passport-free, set to introduce automated immigration clearance
- Maharashtra Tourism puts Ganesh Festival on the international map
- Indian market remains one of the fastest growing for us, says Melia Hotels International at Kolkata roadshow
- India’s Ministry of Tourism and UNWTO launch G20 Tourism and SDG dashboard
- Canada issues travel advisory to LGBTQ+ citizens on visits to certain states of the US
- Radisson RED Tbilisi: Bridging heritage and modern luxury in Georgia's capital
- Hyatt Hotels adds historic Fordson Hotel in Oklahoma City to The Unbound Collection
- Ireland's adventures and cuisine highlighted in tourism collaboration with Huckberry
- Qatar Toy Festival wraps up After Record-Breaking Success, Delighting Families with a Summer of Fun
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.