Kolkata ; Every year, on April 18, the International Day for Monuments and Sites (IDMS), popularly known as World Heritage Day, is observed across the globe.
Entering into the Guinness Book of World Records, Bihu, the famous indigenous festivals of Assam, is going global as around 11,300 Bihu performers scripted history on April 13 with the la ...
Mandu is known for its magical monsoon. However the fortress city is hosting a festival in winter now to woo visitors to this Madhya Pradesh outcrop intertwined with an epic love story of ...
It is the design on the Maheshwari sari, which draws inspiration from the eponymous fort, the Narmada river and the local flora, which makes it unique, writes Uttara Gangopadhyay
The splendour and magnificent architecture of the palaces of Rajasthan never cease to amuse me. And so, my quest for rare Rajasthani forts recently led me on one such journey to the small ...
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
- World Heritage Day: Add these royal homestays of Madhya Pradesh to your itinerary when visiting the state
- Kolkata restaurants gear up with special offers to mark the end of Ramzan
- On a romantic holiday to Philadelphia: 10 things you cannot miss
- Assam’s bellwether festival Bihu goes global with Guinness Records entry
- Kolkata sky lounge LMNO-Q presents Bengali New Year spread with an interesting tweak
- Do not miss a chance to savour Aminia's Shahi Haleem this Ramzan
- More festive menus to try in Kolkata this Poila Baisakh
- Festive menus to try this Poila Baisakh in Kolkata
- Festive Flavours: What's on offer at restaurants and cafes this April
- Tropical fruits feature on the new Spring Summer Menu by Kolkata patisserie
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.