NITN | @notintownlive | 18 Jul 2022, 11:42 pm
Indian airline SpiceJet has announced the launch of new daily flights connecting Jabalpur with Kolkata starting Jul 22.
SpiceJet is also launching 24 new domestic flights connecting various parts of the country.
SpiceJet offers one-stop connections from Kolkata to a host of popular tourist and business destinations like Pakyong, Dharamshala, Khajuraho, Kushinagar, Jharsuguda, Pantnagar, Srinagar, Darbhanga, Gorakhpur and Jammu.
Bookings are now open on www.spicejet.com, SpiceJet's mobile app and through online travel portals and travel agents.
- Scoot will steadily increase weekly flights to and from China; will ramp up frequencies for summer travel demands
- IndiGo introduces exclusive flights between Bengaluru-Kolhapur, additional flights from Coimbatore to Kolhapur
- Qantas connects Australia with Southern India directly with inaugural flight to Bengaluru from Sydney
- Cathay Pacific to commence direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong
- Independence Day: OYO announces stays at slashed prices
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's Akasa Air to start domestic flights from Aug 7
- SpiceJet announces daily non-stop flights between Jabalpur and Kolkata
- Flydubai suspends flights to Colombo amid economical and political upheaval
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala backed Akasa Air introduces employee-centric cabin crew look
- SriLankan Airlines denies media reports on reducing Tiruchirappalli flights
Singapore/NITN: Scoot, the low-cost subsidiary of Singapore Airlines (SIA), announced that it will steadily resume flights to and from China buoyed by further relaxation of border restrictions imposed during the pandemic.
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.