By Vivek Gupta, CMT , Director Research, CapitalVia Global Research Limited 26 Dec 2014, 05:59 pm
Nifty January Future series given closing at 8269 with the net weekly change of 29.15 points.
Movement of rupee, trend of the global market and investment by FII may affect market movement in near term. Auto mobile stock may remain in focus as most of these companies will declare their sales number in early week.
Nifty Future may remain in range in near term and is likely to continue its northward journey with the crossing of the resistance level of 8375, if it continues to sustain above the support level of 8150.
- 42 young Robotic Surgeons to share path breaking procedures
- Ruskin Bond unveils creative diary designed by 6-year-old Aavya
- Vee Tech CEO Chocko Valliappa nominated as member of Syndicate of Anna University
- HireMee wins Future Ready organisation award by HRworld
- Fashionista Samantha Kochharr arrives at the literary scene with her debut book Arribada: The Arrival
- Vattikuti Foundation announces global Robotic Surgery competition
- Grammy-winning Ricky Kej curates unique Music of the Month themes for Kolkata-based Prabha Khaitan Foundation
- Sona College students turn Covid trash into cement-free bricks with innovative method
- ISRO’s RLV LEX boosts indigenous tech to power India’s defence needs
- Vee Technologies’ Venkat Umakanth is the SMB CTO of the year
New Delhi/UNI: Riding on growing demand for air travel on foreign routes, budget carrier IndiGo on Friday announced massive scale-up of its international operations launching as many as 174 weekly flights to various cities such as Nairobi, Jakarta, Tashkent and Almaty.
Auckland/NITN: Auckland's Civil Aviation Authority has instructed Air New Zealand to conduct a passenger weight survey on international flights departing from Auckland International Airport until July 2, 2023, to gather critical data on weight load and distribution for planes. This will involve weighing passengers before boarding their flights.
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.