NITN | @notintownlive | 25 Mar 2023, 03:20 am
Bengaluru: Talent acquisition and talent management platform HireMee has announced an employability test for graduates to gain an edge with prospective employers.
The HireMee’s 100-minute online test is a proven diagnostic assessment to calibrate employability skills of youth.
Engineering graduates of the 2023 batch and earlier can take the test from the comfort of their home or college on a computer or a mobile phone through a downloadable app.
The employability test, tailored for a test taker’s area of engineering specialisation, is backed by artificial intelligence to check impersonation and to prevent test takers seeking external help.
The HireMee employability score generated after a scientific assessment on nine different parameters--including verbal, logic, and quantitative aptitude, personality traits, communication, computer skills, and core technical competencies–helps identify improvement areas to work on.
After completing the assessment, offered at no cost, the test takers can upload three 20-second videos to cover “About Me”, “My Skills” and “Area of Interest” that demonstrate a candidate’s aspirations and communication skills. A hiring company’s recruiting teams can filter candidates with scorecards matching their requirements and video profiles.
“The test is a great opportunity for job aspirants to get differentiated based on their employability scores and stand out when shared with hundreds of employers who honour the HireMee scores,” said Venkatraman Umakanth, Sr. Vice President & Head, HireMee.
“The scientifically comprehensive assessment helps companies to identify the most suitable candidates based on their specified psychometric or personality cut off scores and put them through the next steps of recruitment process thereby reducing their recruitment cycle time and associated cost,” added Venkatraman.
HireMee’s assessment of candidates and access to a vast pool of pre-qualified talent comes at no cost to the hiring companies in order to democratize the freshers’ recruitment process.
Companies such as BOSCH, Essar Oil & Gas, IndiaMART, Instakart, MRF, PlanetSpark and Vee Technologies have partnered with HireMee to assess engineering graduates before hiring them for the company’s operations.
In addition, nearly 500 companies use the HireMee platform for talent acquisition. HireMee was recently acknowledged as the most promising assessment firm that helps employers discover potential talent.
- Sona College of Technology powers ISRO rocket that launched Insat-3DS weather satellite
- Vee Technologies named to Global Outsourcing 100 list by IAOP for 9th consecutive year
- NCVET recognises assessment firm HireMee as an Assessment Agency
- Smart India Hackathon 2023: Sona College of Technology student teams emerge winners
- Muskaan and Co-scholastic interactive workshop highlight wisdom of dohas and poetry to school students in New Delhi
- As India surges ahead in digital payments, US plays catch-up
- KGMU exemplifies Uttar Pradesh's Rich 'Ganga-Jamuni' Heritage: Dr Mahendra Bhandari
- Prabha Khaitan Foundation hosts an enriching session of Kalam with Dr Sachchidanand Joshi in Kolkata
- KGMU honours inaugural VC, urologist and robotic surgery champion Mahendra Bhandari with DSc
- Prabha Khaitan Foundation flags off literary journey in Ayodhya, unveils Anant Vijay’s book at the Kitaab event
Tokyo: Airlines were forced to cancel over 300 flights following the collision between a Japan Coast Guard aircraft and a Japan Airlines passenger plane at Tokyo's Haneda Airport on Tuesday evening even as reports said the plane was cleared to land ahead of the tragedy.
New Delhi/NITN: Regular flyers on Jazeera Airways, Kuwait’s low-cost carrier, can now avail a host of discounts and benefits by enrolling for the new membership club introduced by the airline, recently.
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.