NITN | @notintownlive | 17 Jan 2022, 10:03 am
Image credit: Unsplash
Mumbai: Passengers flying to Mumbai from the UAE have been excused from a compulsory seven day home quarantine.
The requirement for all international visitors to undergo quarantine will not be imposed on flyers from UAE, said media reports citing Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation.
Earlier, a RT-PCR test and a mandatory seven day quarantine was essential for travellers arriving from the UAE.
The new exemption rule will be enforced Monday.
(Image credit: Unsplash)
- New airlines, new destinations and better facilities make San Francisco International Airport more attractive
- 10 Asian countries Indian passport holders can travel to with Visa on Arrival
- International Museum Day: Have you been to these 12 museums in Kolkata?
- Gold Coast hosts Tourism Australia’s annual flagship event
- World Heritage Day: Add these royal homestays of Madhya Pradesh to your itinerary when visiting the state
- Asia's largest tulip garden in Srinagar attracts record visitors; expected to beat earlier records
- India’s desert botanical resort Kaner Retreat is among most incredible places to stay by Belgium publication
- Vistara to operate five additional weekly flights between India and Mauritius
- Travel and Tourism Trends to Watch for in 2023
- Foreign tourist inflow rises by 789 % in world famous Kaziranga national park in Assam
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.
Gurugram/IBNS: Air India, one of India’s leading airlines and a Star Alliance member, has entered an interline partnership with full-service carrier, Vistara (a joint venture of Tata and Singapore Airlines).