NITN | @notintownlive | 29 Jun 2023, 10:56 am
VFS Global, the world's largest outsourcing and technology services specialist for governments and diplomatic missions, is now providing UK Visa services via Premium Application Centres at four Radisson Hotel Group properties in India.
Customers who choose to submit their documents and enroll in biometrics will get a range of complimentary services and refreshments at any Radisson Hotel group properties, according to a VFS Global release.
Christina Scott (Acting British High Commissioner to India) said: “Indian visitors, professionals, and students make an immensely positive contribution to the UK. Indian travellers receive the largest share of UK visas issued globally and are integral to the unique living bridge that connects our countries. That is why we have our largest network of visa application centres right here in India, and it is great to see that number increase further thanks to this new partnership between VFS Global and Radisson hotels."
Zubin Saxena (Managing Director & Area Senior Vice President - South Asia, Radisson Hotel Group) said, “We are delighted to partner with VFS Global for a strategic initiative that offers convenience to UK visa applicants at our hotels. Through the opening of these new visa centres, we look forward to extending the warm hospitality and exceptional services of the Radisson Hotel Group and providing customers with convenient access to plan their international travel.”
VFS Global has a long-standing relation with UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) in India since 2004 and ensures their services across India.
“The partnership with Radisson Hotel Group provides additional and conveniently located touchpoints to our customers. UK visa customers will continue to enjoy the same comfort, convenience, and best-in-class services at these locations that they do at our Visa Application Centres, as well as experience the comfort and hospitality offered by the Radisson Hotel Group’s properties,” Prabuddha Sen (Chief Operating Officer-South Asia, VFS Global) said.
- Singapore's Changi airport to go passport-free, set to introduce automated immigration clearance
- Maharashtra Tourism puts Ganesh Festival on the international map
- Indian market remains one of the fastest growing for us, says Melia Hotels International at Kolkata roadshow
- India’s Ministry of Tourism and UNWTO launch G20 Tourism and SDG dashboard
- Canada issues travel advisory to LGBTQ+ citizens on visits to certain states of the US
- Radisson RED Tbilisi: Bridging heritage and modern luxury in Georgia's capital
- Hyatt Hotels adds historic Fordson Hotel in Oklahoma City to The Unbound Collection
- Ireland's adventures and cuisine highlighted in tourism collaboration with Huckberry
- Qatar Toy Festival wraps up After Record-Breaking Success, Delighting Families with a Summer of Fun
- Prague's MOSAIC HOUSE: Top European hotel of 2023
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.