NITN | @notintownlive | 29 Jun 2023, 10:56 am
VFS Global, the world's largest outsourcing and technology services specialist for governments and diplomatic missions, is now providing UK Visa services via Premium Application Centres at four Radisson Hotel Group properties in India.
Customers who choose to submit their documents and enroll in biometrics will get a range of complimentary services and refreshments at any Radisson Hotel group properties, according to a VFS Global release.
Christina Scott (Acting British High Commissioner to India) said: “Indian visitors, professionals, and students make an immensely positive contribution to the UK. Indian travellers receive the largest share of UK visas issued globally and are integral to the unique living bridge that connects our countries. That is why we have our largest network of visa application centres right here in India, and it is great to see that number increase further thanks to this new partnership between VFS Global and Radisson hotels."
Zubin Saxena (Managing Director & Area Senior Vice President - South Asia, Radisson Hotel Group) said, “We are delighted to partner with VFS Global for a strategic initiative that offers convenience to UK visa applicants at our hotels. Through the opening of these new visa centres, we look forward to extending the warm hospitality and exceptional services of the Radisson Hotel Group and providing customers with convenient access to plan their international travel.”
VFS Global has a long-standing relation with UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) in India since 2004 and ensures their services across India.
“The partnership with Radisson Hotel Group provides additional and conveniently located touchpoints to our customers. UK visa customers will continue to enjoy the same comfort, convenience, and best-in-class services at these locations that they do at our Visa Application Centres, as well as experience the comfort and hospitality offered by the Radisson Hotel Group’s properties,” Prabuddha Sen (Chief Operating Officer-South Asia, VFS Global) said.
- Eighth Bahrain Food Festival to be held in February this year
- City of the Taj Mahal gears up for its annual festival; revised dates of the Taj Mahotsav in Agra announced
- Kuda Villingili Resort Maldives woos couples with special Valentine’s Day offers
- UNWTO: Expects global tourism to recover to pre-pandemic levels in 2024 subject to pent-up demand, increased air travel and stronger Asian markets
- Not interested in mass tourism: Mizoram Chief Minister Lalduhoma
- Kuda Villingili Maldives recognized as The Best Honeymoon Hotel 2023 by The White Awards
- Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty enjoys at Kuda Villingili Resort in Maldives with family
- Destinations offering digital nomad visas on the rise, says latest report from World Tourism Organisation
- Kuda Villingili Resort Maldives transforms into carnival land for year-end holidays
- UNWTO names Gujarat's Dhordo as 'best tourism village' of 2023
Tokyo: Airlines were forced to cancel over 300 flights following the collision between a Japan Coast Guard aircraft and a Japan Airlines passenger plane at Tokyo's Haneda Airport on Tuesday evening even as reports said the plane was cleared to land ahead of the tragedy.
New Delhi/NITN: Regular flyers on Jazeera Airways, Kuwait’s low-cost carrier, can now avail a host of discounts and benefits by enrolling for the new membership club introduced by the airline, recently.
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.