AirAsia India's in-flight meals voted as one of the best in country
04 Mar 2016, 05:32 am
New Delhi, Mar 3 (NITN): AirAsia India was voted as the top airline that serves the best in-flight meal in the country, according to a survey done by goIbibo.com.
AirAsia India’s in-flight meal includes AjwainPoori served with Aloo MethiTamatari & Veg Cutlet, Smoked Chicken and Mushroom Pie, and many more appetizing dishes that makes it the best in the country.
Mittu Chandilya, MD &CEO, AirAsia India commented, “A passenger on an average travels for one-two hours on a flight. The tastes and preferences of the Indian travellers are very diverse. Some tend to choose a light snack while some others like to indulge in a full-fledged meal."
"Understanding this, at AirAsia India we provide the flyers with variety of innovative in-flight hot meals and snacks so that they get a wholesome in-flight experience. To keep the palette of our flyers refreshed, westrive to provide a healthy as well as delicious meal to our flyers,” Chandilya said.
- New airlines, new destinations and better facilities make San Francisco International Airport more attractive
- 10 Asian countries Indian passport holders can travel to with Visa on Arrival
- International Museum Day: Have you been to these 12 museums in Kolkata?
- Gold Coast hosts Tourism Australia’s annual flagship event
- World Heritage Day: Add these royal homestays of Madhya Pradesh to your itinerary when visiting the state
- Asia's largest tulip garden in Srinagar attracts record visitors; expected to beat earlier records
- India’s desert botanical resort Kaner Retreat is among most incredible places to stay by Belgium publication
- Vistara to operate five additional weekly flights between India and Mauritius
- Travel and Tourism Trends to Watch for in 2023
- Foreign tourist inflow rises by 789 % in world famous Kaziranga national park in Assam
Etihad Airways to launch Os ...
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Akasa Air commences operati ...
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.
Air India and Vistara enter ...
Gurugram/IBNS: Air India, one of India’s leading airlines and a Star Alliance member, has entered an interline partnership with full-service carrier, Vistara (a joint venture of Tata and Singapore Airlines).