NITN | @notintownlive | 16 Apr 2018
Caroline Monteiro hopes to reconnect with her biological family members through her debut book that talks of her life's journey.
Congratulations on the release of 'From the Streets of Mumbai to Dubai'. Is this your debut attempt as an author?
Yes. have been wanting to write this for a long time, now I wish to continue to write many more books from here on.
We believe it's an autobiographical account. What made you write this?
I want the whole world to know how kind God has been in protecting me from all sorts of dangers through all the stages of my life. Even in the most difficult moment, when everyone would consider it impossible for an 8-year old girl to survive.
Through this book I would like to connect with all the people who have helped me in my journey, especially those with whom I have lost contact. I also hope to reconnect with my biological family members.
What kind of help and support did you receive from people in the course of writing this book?
I was blessed to have received a lot of emotional support and strength from my two lovely daughters, my dear husband and my two dearest friends Leena Miranda and Ratna Lama, who constantly stood by me as pillars of support and encouragement.
What inspires you as a writer?
It gives me immense pleasure to share my life experiences in the form of stories, with the hope that it can inspire other people who may be in similar situations. I also enjoy writing.
What kind of readers are you expecting for your book?
While I want the whole world to know my story, I mainly want to reach out to people who are going through difficult moments in their life. I want all of them to believe that there is still hope and a very loving God to help them out of every situation in their life.
- Priya Entertainment MD Arijit Dutta wants the younger generation to get more involved with tree plantations
- From College Girl to Cover Girl
- Sohini Roychowdhury's musical renditions enthrall the audience at Thumri Festival
- Public Relations – Present and Future
- Rotary’s Role in Rubella & Measles
- Kolkata: Sohini Roychowdhury enchants audience by her Thumri presentation
- Book review: Dr Uttara Singh finds slums are a transitional settlement in the fabric of urban society
- Book review: The Impact of Social Media Marketing on Brand Loyalty in India is a timely book by Murali S
- Author interview: Vijay Pratap Singh on his debut book Wet Petals
- Veteran actor Soumitra Chatterjee lauds popular film critic Pradip Biswas's emergence as a poet
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.