NITN | @notintownlive | 28 Jun 2018
'deSTRESSing arguments' by Soriakastache can be broadly categorized as a self-help guide that promises to provide all the right answers to questions that bother us the most.
As the title of the book suggests, the purpose of this book is to help people who are under stressful situations and facing a lot of difficulties.
Soriakastache’s personal experiences have been highlighted in this book, which makes it easier for the readers to relate to and extract the necessary information required to live a healthy and fulfilling life.
The author, who was received effective guidance from parents, has generously shared the experiences, dividing them into several chapters so that it is easier for the readers to understand.
How to handle stress? What are the ways to control one’s mind so that life becomes easy? These are some of the questions that we all have, isn’t it? People often ask us to be merry but how many helps us with the ways to reach this state of mind?
Soriakastache has dealt with these issues in 'deSTRESSing arguments'.
When something goes wrong in our lives, we become upset and lose interest in doing other things. But how long can this continue? Life should be lived to the fullest and in order to achieve the ultimate destination of happiness, we need some guidance and motivation at a point of time. Our minds can be flooded with the suggestions of people around us, but not many are actually beneficial.
'deSTRESSing arguments' is structured carefully with adequate references to situations so that the readers are benefitted.
The book is written in an engaging tone, using informal language in some chapters. This makes the book more interesting because the readers can find a connection with the situations mentioned by the author.
Life becomes simple if we can follow some easy steps and try to deal with circumstances in a more matured manner. The author, to a great extent, has focused on forgiveness, which can help to overcome a number of hurdles in life and make it manageable and uncomplicated.
Grab a copy of the book now available on all top online stores to know the answers.
(Reviewed by Sayantani Sengupta)
- Errors and negligence by doctors was a key issue discussed at the Medicon International 2018
- Bengal Chamber and West Bengal Tourism collaborate to create awareness about weekend travel
- UNSW Sydney starts roadshows to attract Indian students
- Experience UNSW Sydney in India as the university rolls out outreach program for prospective students
- ‘Hideous Barak’ and ‘India My Country’, two Power Publishers books inaugurated
- Mahul Brahma’s book ‘Dark Luxe’ explores the uncharted dark side of luxury
- Author Novoneel Chakraborty prefers writing a book over scripts for television programme
- The House and Other Stories: The Kolkata Chromosome
- Why Indian students are being pushed abroad for higher studies
- Santoor maestro Pdt Tarun Bhattacharya’s new album releases
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).
Mumbai, Sept 3 (NITN) Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced a special offer for passengers flying from India to the United States and Europe via its hub, Abu Dhabi.
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.