NITN | @notintownlive | 28 Jun 2018
'deSTRESSing arguments' by Soriakastache can be broadly categorized as a self-help guide that promises to provide all the right answers to questions that bother us the most.
As the title of the book suggests, the purpose of this book is to help people who are under stressful situations and facing a lot of difficulties.
Soriakastache’s personal experiences have been highlighted in this book, which makes it easier for the readers to relate to and extract the necessary information required to live a healthy and fulfilling life.
The author, who was received effective guidance from parents, has generously shared the experiences, dividing them into several chapters so that it is easier for the readers to understand.
How to handle stress? What are the ways to control one’s mind so that life becomes easy? These are some of the questions that we all have, isn’t it? People often ask us to be merry but how many helps us with the ways to reach this state of mind?
Soriakastache has dealt with these issues in 'deSTRESSing arguments'.
When something goes wrong in our lives, we become upset and lose interest in doing other things. But how long can this continue? Life should be lived to the fullest and in order to achieve the ultimate destination of happiness, we need some guidance and motivation at a point of time. Our minds can be flooded with the suggestions of people around us, but not many are actually beneficial.
'deSTRESSing arguments' is structured carefully with adequate references to situations so that the readers are benefitted.
The book is written in an engaging tone, using informal language in some chapters. This makes the book more interesting because the readers can find a connection with the situations mentioned by the author.
Life becomes simple if we can follow some easy steps and try to deal with circumstances in a more matured manner. The author, to a great extent, has focused on forgiveness, which can help to overcome a number of hurdles in life and make it manageable and uncomplicated.
Grab a copy of the book now available on all top online stores to know the answers.
(Reviewed by Sayantani Sengupta)
- Safety film for CESC made by Power Publishers & Motion Pictures to be screened on Tuesday
- Ascon Infrastructure India MD takes educational responsibility of daughter of martyred CRPF jawan from Bengal
- RBU's Annual Art Exhibition inaugurated at ICCR
- RBU organises workshop on ‘Folk and Tribal Performing Arts of Mech Community of North Bengal’
- Bandel Church in West Bengal marks `World Day of the Sick’ with healing prayers, mural
- Rhitom Sarkar returns from Germany after his successful concerts
- Vishwa Mohan Bhatt and Tarun Bhattacharya join to pay tributes to India Armed Forces in Kolkata
- Techstars' first accelerator in India kicks off in Bangalore
- Union Budget has quite a few positives to take away: Jaiswal
- Pioneering tech innovation to up customer satisfaction
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.