NITN | @notintownlive | 28 Jun 2018
'deSTRESSing arguments' by Soriakastache can be broadly categorized as a self-help guide that promises to provide all the right answers to questions that bother us the most.
As the title of the book suggests, the purpose of this book is to help people who are under stressful situations and facing a lot of difficulties.
Soriakastache’s personal experiences have been highlighted in this book, which makes it easier for the readers to relate to and extract the necessary information required to live a healthy and fulfilling life.
The author, who was received effective guidance from parents, has generously shared the experiences, dividing them into several chapters so that it is easier for the readers to understand.
How to handle stress? What are the ways to control one’s mind so that life becomes easy? These are some of the questions that we all have, isn’t it? People often ask us to be merry but how many helps us with the ways to reach this state of mind?
Soriakastache has dealt with these issues in 'deSTRESSing arguments'.
When something goes wrong in our lives, we become upset and lose interest in doing other things. But how long can this continue? Life should be lived to the fullest and in order to achieve the ultimate destination of happiness, we need some guidance and motivation at a point of time. Our minds can be flooded with the suggestions of people around us, but not many are actually beneficial.
'deSTRESSing arguments' is structured carefully with adequate references to situations so that the readers are benefitted.
The book is written in an engaging tone, using informal language in some chapters. This makes the book more interesting because the readers can find a connection with the situations mentioned by the author.
Life becomes simple if we can follow some easy steps and try to deal with circumstances in a more matured manner. The author, to a great extent, has focused on forgiveness, which can help to overcome a number of hurdles in life and make it manageable and uncomplicated.
Grab a copy of the book now available on all top online stores to know the answers.
(Reviewed by Sayantani Sengupta)
- Priya Entertainment MD Arijit Dutta wants the younger generation to get more involved with tree plantations
- From College Girl to Cover Girl
- Sohini Roychowdhury's musical renditions enthrall the audience at Thumri Festival
- Public Relations – Present and Future
- Rotary’s Role in Rubella & Measles
- Kolkata: Sohini Roychowdhury enchants audience by her Thumri presentation
- Book review: Dr Uttara Singh finds slums are a transitional settlement in the fabric of urban society
- Book review: The Impact of Social Media Marketing on Brand Loyalty in India is a timely book by Murali S
- Author interview: Vijay Pratap Singh on his debut book Wet Petals
- Veteran actor Soumitra Chatterjee lauds popular film critic Pradip Biswas's emergence as a poet
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.