NITN | @notintownlive | 11 Jul 2018
'The Impact of Social Media Marketing on Brand Loyalty in India', a dissertation by Murali S., explores a relevant issue of contemporary times, the influence of social media on various brands and their marketing strategies.
Brand loyalty is a customer’s preference for a particular brand or product over another, which can make or break a company.
With the increasing use of social media, the world has come closer. Hence people prefer to buy products online that will be safely delivered to them at their doorstep.
As a result of this, the brands follow new marketing and advertising strategies. If a company fails to maintain a healthy policy, other brands get a chance to rise in the market.
The researcher has mentioned his aims and objectives and methodology, and offered a recommendation assist future investigators and readers.
The case studies mentioned in the dissertation has given an in-depth analysis and relevance to the entire work.
This research has highlighted the importance of social sites, online websites for shopping as well as the customer response to it.
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube are some of the leading social media sites distributing content.
Several brands create their loyal customers and they in turn boost the brand's popularity by sharing their personal experience with their family and friends.
Customers share their products on social media which is accessible to millions of people.
Therefore, the companies must have some target audience and according to it, they must plan their strategy.
Discounts, exceptional contents and new updates are some of the ways to attract customers towards a brand.
Divided into various sections, this research work by Murali S. is very relevant to contemporary times and will be an eye-opener for everyone, especially those who are willing to start a business or enhance the popularity of their existing business.
The language is formal yet easy to understand.
Hence, this paper is a must-read for the people who want to expand their knowledge in the field of social media marketing and brand loyalty.
(Reviewed by Sayantani Sengupta)
- Priya Entertainment MD Arijit Dutta wants the younger generation to get more involved with tree plantations
- From College Girl to Cover Girl
- Sohini Roychowdhury's musical renditions enthrall the audience at Thumri Festival
- Public Relations – Present and Future
- Rotary’s Role in Rubella & Measles
- Kolkata: Sohini Roychowdhury enchants audience by her Thumri presentation
- Book review: Dr Uttara Singh finds slums are a transitional settlement in the fabric of urban society
- Book review: The Impact of Social Media Marketing on Brand Loyalty in India is a timely book by Murali S
- Author interview: Vijay Pratap Singh on his debut book Wet Petals
- Veteran actor Soumitra Chatterjee lauds popular film critic Pradip Biswas's emergence as a poet
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.