NITN | @notintownlive | 11 Jul 2018
'The Impact of Social Media Marketing on Brand Loyalty in India', a dissertation by Murali S., explores a relevant issue of contemporary times, the influence of social media on various brands and their marketing strategies.
Brand loyalty is a customer’s preference for a particular brand or product over another, which can make or break a company.
With the increasing use of social media, the world has come closer. Hence people prefer to buy products online that will be safely delivered to them at their doorstep.
As a result of this, the brands follow new marketing and advertising strategies. If a company fails to maintain a healthy policy, other brands get a chance to rise in the market.
The researcher has mentioned his aims and objectives and methodology, and offered a recommendation assist future investigators and readers.
The case studies mentioned in the dissertation has given an in-depth analysis and relevance to the entire work.
This research has highlighted the importance of social sites, online websites for shopping as well as the customer response to it.
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube are some of the leading social media sites distributing content.
Several brands create their loyal customers and they in turn boost the brand's popularity by sharing their personal experience with their family and friends.
Customers share their products on social media which is accessible to millions of people.
Therefore, the companies must have some target audience and according to it, they must plan their strategy.
Discounts, exceptional contents and new updates are some of the ways to attract customers towards a brand.
Divided into various sections, this research work by Murali S. is very relevant to contemporary times and will be an eye-opener for everyone, especially those who are willing to start a business or enhance the popularity of their existing business.
The language is formal yet easy to understand.
Hence, this paper is a must-read for the people who want to expand their knowledge in the field of social media marketing and brand loyalty.
(Reviewed by Sayantani Sengupta)
- DIY Foods: Hands on!
- Aditya Group, Anirban Aditya awarded with India’s Greatest Brands and Leaders Award 2017-2018
- A Rotarian accounts the success story of Polio Eradication
- Author interview: Lopamudra Sen on her book 'To Write Love on Her Hand'
- Author interview: Rajender Singh on his book 'A Conversation with the Mountain and Other Stories '
- Anthology 'Abrittir Kobita' fulfills a void in the world of Bengali recitation, say poets and elocutionists
- Starmark holds launch of pocket editions of Bhagvad Gita, Hanuman Chalisa, Yoga Sutras
- Mexico confers top Mexican honour on distinguished Indian personalities
- UNSW continues to score in graduate employability
- Indian vocalist wins second prize in the Maqom Art International Forum in Uzbekistan
Mumbai, Sept 3 (NITN) Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced a special offer for passengers flying from India to the United States and Europe via its hub, Abu Dhabi.
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.