NITN | @notintownlive | 11 Jul 2018
'The Impact of Social Media Marketing on Brand Loyalty in India', a dissertation by Murali S., explores a relevant issue of contemporary times, the influence of social media on various brands and their marketing strategies.
Brand loyalty is a customer’s preference for a particular brand or product over another, which can make or break a company.
With the increasing use of social media, the world has come closer. Hence people prefer to buy products online that will be safely delivered to them at their doorstep.
As a result of this, the brands follow new marketing and advertising strategies. If a company fails to maintain a healthy policy, other brands get a chance to rise in the market.
The researcher has mentioned his aims and objectives and methodology, and offered a recommendation assist future investigators and readers.
The case studies mentioned in the dissertation has given an in-depth analysis and relevance to the entire work.
This research has highlighted the importance of social sites, online websites for shopping as well as the customer response to it.
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube are some of the leading social media sites distributing content.
Several brands create their loyal customers and they in turn boost the brand's popularity by sharing their personal experience with their family and friends.
Customers share their products on social media which is accessible to millions of people.
Therefore, the companies must have some target audience and according to it, they must plan their strategy.
Discounts, exceptional contents and new updates are some of the ways to attract customers towards a brand.
Divided into various sections, this research work by Murali S. is very relevant to contemporary times and will be an eye-opener for everyone, especially those who are willing to start a business or enhance the popularity of their existing business.
The language is formal yet easy to understand.
Hence, this paper is a must-read for the people who want to expand their knowledge in the field of social media marketing and brand loyalty.
(Reviewed by Sayantani Sengupta)
- RBU's Annual Art Exhibition inaugurated at ICCR
- RBU organises workshop on ‘Folk and Tribal Performing Arts of Mech Community of North Bengal’
- Bandel Church in West Bengal marks `World Day of the Sick’ with healing prayers, mural
- Rhitom Sarkar returns from Germany after his successful concerts
- Vishwa Mohan Bhatt and Tarun Bhattacharya join to pay tributes to India Armed Forces in Kolkata
- Techstars' first accelerator in India kicks off in Bangalore
- Union Budget has quite a few positives to take away: Jaiswal
- Pioneering tech innovation to up customer satisfaction
- Fonts matter: Choose them wisely for a good first impression says graphic designer Subhamay Basu
- Author interview: Anuragam Vatsa, co-author of 'Listen to Heart : Rhombus', talks about the book
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).