NITN | @notintownlive | 11 Jul 2018
'The Impact of Social Media Marketing on Brand Loyalty in India', a dissertation by Murali S., explores a relevant issue of contemporary times, the influence of social media on various brands and their marketing strategies.
Brand loyalty is a customer’s preference for a particular brand or product over another, which can make or break a company.
With the increasing use of social media, the world has come closer. Hence people prefer to buy products online that will be safely delivered to them at their doorstep.
As a result of this, the brands follow new marketing and advertising strategies. If a company fails to maintain a healthy policy, other brands get a chance to rise in the market.
The researcher has mentioned his aims and objectives and methodology, and offered a recommendation assist future investigators and readers.
The case studies mentioned in the dissertation has given an in-depth analysis and relevance to the entire work.
This research has highlighted the importance of social sites, online websites for shopping as well as the customer response to it.
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube are some of the leading social media sites distributing content.
Several brands create their loyal customers and they in turn boost the brand's popularity by sharing their personal experience with their family and friends.
Customers share their products on social media which is accessible to millions of people.
Therefore, the companies must have some target audience and according to it, they must plan their strategy.
Discounts, exceptional contents and new updates are some of the ways to attract customers towards a brand.
Divided into various sections, this research work by Murali S. is very relevant to contemporary times and will be an eye-opener for everyone, especially those who are willing to start a business or enhance the popularity of their existing business.
The language is formal yet easy to understand.
Hence, this paper is a must-read for the people who want to expand their knowledge in the field of social media marketing and brand loyalty.
(Reviewed by Sayantani Sengupta)
- Errors and negligence by doctors was a key issue discussed at the Medicon International 2018
- Bengal Chamber and West Bengal Tourism collaborate to create awareness about weekend travel
- UNSW Sydney starts roadshows to attract Indian students
- Experience UNSW Sydney in India as the university rolls out outreach program for prospective students
- ‘Hideous Barak’ and ‘India My Country’, two Power Publishers books inaugurated
- Mahul Brahma’s book ‘Dark Luxe’ explores the uncharted dark side of luxury
- Author Novoneel Chakraborty prefers writing a book over scripts for television programme
- The House and Other Stories: The Kolkata Chromosome
- Why Indian students are being pushed abroad for higher studies
- Santoor maestro Pdt Tarun Bhattacharya’s new album releases
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).
Mumbai, Sept 3 (NITN) Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced a special offer for passengers flying from India to the United States and Europe via its hub, Abu Dhabi.
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.