NITN | @notintownlive | 01 Oct 2018
Kolkata, Sept 30 (NITN): Eastern Chamber of Commerce presented the 1st Goldspear ECC Leadership Excellence Awards at the Rotary Sadan on Sept 5 2018 where 14 entrepreneurs were felicitated in different categories.
Eastern Chamber of Commerce is Chamber dedicated for the SME and MSME sectors.
Currently, it has over 150 members spread across various industries and professional services and strives to work towards the betterment of the SME and MSME sectors in the region.
The Chamber actively organizes periodic seminars, workshops and industry meets on various contemporary topics related to trade and industry.
The Chamber is an industry member of FICCI and also works collaboratively with other Chambers and Trade Bodies in the region.
ECC actively plays a leading role in policy debates that are the forefront of social, economic and development of industry, trade & commerce.
Over the years, the Chamber has diversified in activities and grown in strength.
The award has been introduced under the leadership of Subir Dutta, President of Eastern Chamber of Commerce who said that ECC believes in promoting entrepreneurship in the East and the awards was an acknowledgement of excellence of individuals and organizations to overcome obstacles, hurdles and challenges to emerge as major business initiatives.
The program also featured a percussion, vocal and slide guitar ensemble led by GIMA winner Pdt Prodyut Mukherjee
Life Time Achievement Award
Dr. H. P. Kanoria
Entrepreneur of the Year
M’ma Dairy Farm
SME of the Year
Yogesh Gupta & Mr. Shankar Ramalingam
MEGAA MODA Pvt. Ltd.
Shepreneur of the Year
Manashi Roy Choudhury
Techno India Group Public School
Young Entrepreneur of the Year
Start-up Initiative of the Year
Catch the Startup Bus
Niche Industry of the Year Awards:
Madan Mohan Maity
Maity Poultries Private Limited
Ajit Kumar Sarawgi
Pragati Cement (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Eco Adventure Tourism
Priya Entertainments Private Limited
Shiladitya & Mr. Debaditya Chaudhury
PLATTER HOSPITALITY PRIVATE LIMITED
Managing Director & CEO
Village Financial Services
Signpost India Pvt. Ltd.
Ashoke K. Laha
Founder, President & CEO InterraIT Inc. and Director of InterraIT India
Interra Information Technologies, Inc
Siddhartha Sankar Ghosh
Rainbow Dairy Food Products
- CWBTA Eastern India Trade Summit 2019 aims at doubling regional trade
- Author interview: Dr. Debojyoti Sarkar on his book 'How “Not” to Become A Surgeon'
- How about hiring a co-author to complete your unfinished book?
- Young director Rishav Ghosh talks about his upcoming film Synthetic Sati
- Author interview: Sourabh Angarkar on his book 'The Vision Palate'
- Kolkata: Fashion designer Promit Mukherjee presents his collection at ICCR
- University of Chicago, OD Alternatives join hands to provide Leadership Development program for women leaders in India
- Vedic Maths is relevant and important in modern education system
- Odishi Guru Urmila Bhaumik presents Vande Nrityam 2019 in Kolkata
- Senior citizens of Kolkata celebrate 11th anniversary of elderly support initiative Pronam
Mumbai, June 24: To attract Indian outbound tourists, Sri Lanka Tourism in collaboration with SriLankan Airlines, The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL) and inbound tour operators has introduced attractive packages, specifically targeting its big neighbour, the number one source market, to revive the industry that had a temporary setback recently from terror attacks.
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.