NITN | @notintownlive | 01 Oct 2018
Kolkata, Sept 30 (NITN): Eastern Chamber of Commerce presented the 1st Goldspear ECC Leadership Excellence Awards at the Rotary Sadan on Sept 5 2018 where 14 entrepreneurs were felicitated in different categories.
Eastern Chamber of Commerce is Chamber dedicated for the SME and MSME sectors.
Currently, it has over 150 members spread across various industries and professional services and strives to work towards the betterment of the SME and MSME sectors in the region.
The Chamber actively organizes periodic seminars, workshops and industry meets on various contemporary topics related to trade and industry.
The Chamber is an industry member of FICCI and also works collaboratively with other Chambers and Trade Bodies in the region.
ECC actively plays a leading role in policy debates that are the forefront of social, economic and development of industry, trade & commerce.
Over the years, the Chamber has diversified in activities and grown in strength.
The award has been introduced under the leadership of Subir Dutta, President of Eastern Chamber of Commerce who said that ECC believes in promoting entrepreneurship in the East and the awards was an acknowledgement of excellence of individuals and organizations to overcome obstacles, hurdles and challenges to emerge as major business initiatives.
The program also featured a percussion, vocal and slide guitar ensemble led by GIMA winner Pdt Prodyut Mukherjee
Life Time Achievement Award
Dr. H. P. Kanoria
Entrepreneur of the Year
M’ma Dairy Farm
SME of the Year
Yogesh Gupta & Mr. Shankar Ramalingam
MEGAA MODA Pvt. Ltd.
Shepreneur of the Year
Manashi Roy Choudhury
Techno India Group Public School
Young Entrepreneur of the Year
Start-up Initiative of the Year
Catch the Startup Bus
Niche Industry of the Year Awards:
Madan Mohan Maity
Maity Poultries Private Limited
Ajit Kumar Sarawgi
Pragati Cement (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Eco Adventure Tourism
Priya Entertainments Private Limited
Shiladitya & Mr. Debaditya Chaudhury
PLATTER HOSPITALITY PRIVATE LIMITED
Managing Director & CEO
Village Financial Services
Signpost India Pvt. Ltd.
Ashoke K. Laha
Founder, President & CEO InterraIT Inc. and Director of InterraIT India
Interra Information Technologies, Inc
Siddhartha Sankar Ghosh
Rainbow Dairy Food Products
- Exide enters e-rickshaw business
- Maestro Tarun Bhattacharya’s philanthropic Santoor Ashram set to hit the shores of USA
- To meet demand for skilled workers in Japan Sona Yukti to train 100,000 in Japanese language
- Robotic Surgery extends its wings to Joint Replacement
- Rhitom Sarkar’s successful Canadian musical sojourn
- Starmark holds several book-signing sessions in September
- Tobacco Free West Bengal Campaign joins hands with five Durga Puja pandals
- Starmark, in association with Bee Books, hosts the launch of Dilip Datta’s book ‘Swami Vivekananda: On Life to Budget’
- Gurgaon's The Art Lounge showcases dying batali art of Bengal and Kerala mural paintings
- Important to revisit people involved with writers' movement: Shabana Azmi on father Kaifi Azmi ahead of KAIFINAMA screening at SALA
New Delhi: Airline GoAir has announced pre-Diwali 24-hour deal wherein customers can book tickets for as low as Rs 1296 onwards (inclusive of taxes) for international and domestic routes.
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip, one of the players in the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is offering packages at Rs. 11,060.
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip is offering discount on travel fares on festival Diwali.