NITN | @notintownlive | 10 Oct 2018
Kullu, Oct 10 (IBNS/NITN): Rohtang Pass, the popular tourist destination in the north Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, was reopened for tourists on Monday, said reports.
The authorities had closed the pass following heavy snowfall last month.
Every day, only 1,200 vehicles -- 800 petrol and 400 diesel ones -- would be allowed entry to the top of Rohtang following the order of the country's National Green Tribunal.
Tourists can apply for online permits to visit the pass by paying INR550.
The pass, which usually remains open between June and October, is a gateway to Pangi, Lahaul Spiti and Leh.
Image: Screengrab from YouTube
- Safety film for CESC made by Power Publishers & Motion Pictures to be screened on Tuesday
- Ascon Infrastructure India MD takes educational responsibility of daughter of martyred CRPF jawan from Bengal
- RBU's Annual Art Exhibition inaugurated at ICCR
- RBU organises workshop on ‘Folk and Tribal Performing Arts of Mech Community of North Bengal’
- Bandel Church in West Bengal marks `World Day of the Sick’ with healing prayers, mural
- Rhitom Sarkar returns from Germany after his successful concerts
- Vishwa Mohan Bhatt and Tarun Bhattacharya join to pay tributes to India Armed Forces in Kolkata
- Techstars' first accelerator in India kicks off in Bangalore
- Union Budget has quite a few positives to take away: Jaiswal
- Pioneering tech innovation to up customer satisfaction
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.