NITN | @notintownlive | 17 Jul 2019
Rukmangadhan Janakiram’s 'Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016 Limited Insolvency Examination of IBBI Judicial Pronouncements' is a complete book where one can find questions and explanations as per the latest syllabus.
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 deals with insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings against corporates, individuals and partnership firms.
The code is discussed in detail along with a timeline for various stages in insolvency and bankruptcy code that would help everyone to know it at one glance.
The book is divided into 12 sections and each section describes a particular pronouncement or a series of cases.
Last but not the least, this book has a number of MCQs that would help a number of people to know better and learn better.
Each chapter has been described minutely and in a simple language
There is also a glossary at the end for a better understanding of certain terms that need more explanation.
Overall, this book is a must-have if anyone wants a compilation of all the judicial pronouncements as stated by the syllabus of Limited Insolvency Examination of IBBI.
(Reviewed by Sayantani Sengupta)
- Book review: Gautam Mitra takes you through 'Human-Alien Encounter of the Modern Kind'
- Author interview: Rukmangadhan Janakiram on his book for Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016 Limited Insolvency Examination
- Author interview: Pratima Dhar on her book of Bengali poems Na Bola Kotha
- Senior citizens of Pronam hoist Tricolour, tie rakhis
- Kolkata: New Bengali modern song 'Upohaar' by Srikanta Acharya released
- Vattikuti Foundation invites Indian Robotic Surgeons for KS National Awards 2019
- Book review: Na Bola Kotha, a collection of Bengali poems, brings out the emotions within
- Author interview: Reshma Kadvath on her book #FOR_THE_LOVE_OF_CREATIVITY
- Most female entrepreneurs don't get desirable support from their spouse yet in India: Rashmi Bansal
- Project Management Institute West Bengal Chapter holds first edition of Members and Volunteers Summit
Hong Kong: Amid row over some Cathay Pacific employees' involvement in the Hong Kong protest, airline CEO Rupert Hogg resigned on Friday, media report said.
Hong Kong: Amid growing pressure over the Hong Kong protests, international airline Cathay Pacific said it is aiming to work with the Hong Kong International Airport to restore normal operations as soon as possible.
Dubai: Emirates is bringing the generosity and spirit of Eid Al Adha to all its customers with a special inflight offering from August 11 to August 14.