NITN | @notintownlive | 17 Aug 2019
What is the feedback from your friends and readers who have already read your book?
Good so far.
What kind of books inspire you as a writer? Who are your favorite authors?
Why did you want to become a writer? Who inspired you to become a writer? What triggered you to come into writing?
To help students on specific subjects which I have some knowledge.
What are you doing to let readers know about your book?
Through friends and relatives and college students who are interested in the subject. Through my youtube channel Insolvency and Valuation Powerprep.
Tell us something about your book. Some highlights.
Compilation of Judicial Pronouncements on IBC, 2016 as per the Syllabus of Limited Insolvency Examination of IBBI.
Tell me something about yourself and your background.
Retired banker after serving for 33 years.
Do you plan to take it up as a full time profession if response is good?
- Trincas is the best thing that has happened to Park Street, says Usha Uthup crooning down memory lane
- Dr. Anurima Chanda of Ashoka University holds activity session for children in Kolkata
- Starmark holds discussion between architect Anjan Mitra and author Joanne Taylor
- Veer Savarkar was vilified and maligned: Author Vikram Sampath
- Author interview: Gautam Maitra on his recently published book 'Human-Alien Encounter Of The Modern Kind'
- Author interview: Pratima Dhar on why she wanted her book of Bengali poems translated
- West Bengal excels in Tenpin Bowling Championship 2019
- Starmark hosts launch of Shreya Sen-Handley’s Strange Stories
- Corporate honchos come together at 8th Annual CBAI bridge tournament, Sachin Tendulkar joins
- Book review: Jasbeer Singh's poetic thoughts on the emotions of life
New Delhi: The Board of Directors of InterGlobe Aviation Limited (IndiGo) unanimously approved the appointment of Pallavi Shardul Shroff as Independent Woman Director with effect from Sept 19.
New Delhi: As a part of its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Friday commenced its operations to Myanmar.
Sepang: AirAsia on Wednesday announced the launch of an exclusive route to Da Lat from Kuala Lumpur, further expanding its footprint in Vietnam.