NITN | @notintownlive | 17 Aug 2019
What is the feedback from your friends and readers who have already read your book?
Good so far.
What kind of books inspire you as a writer? Who are your favorite authors?
Why did you want to become a writer? Who inspired you to become a writer? What triggered you to come into writing?
To help students on specific subjects which I have some knowledge.
What are you doing to let readers know about your book?
Through friends and relatives and college students who are interested in the subject. Through my youtube channel Insolvency and Valuation Powerprep.
Tell us something about your book. Some highlights.
Compilation of Judicial Pronouncements on IBC, 2016 as per the Syllabus of Limited Insolvency Examination of IBBI.
Tell me something about yourself and your background.
Retired banker after serving for 33 years.
Do you plan to take it up as a full time profession if response is good?
- Kolkata's CK Birla Hospitals - BMB to offer 30 cardiac angiographies to deserving patients this year
- Author interview: Sumeidha Iyer talks about her book 'Before I Met You'
- Book review: A self-help Mathematics guide to help those appearing for competitve exxaminations
- Etihad Airways announces subscription-based TravelPass for their frequent flyer guests
- Krishi Bikash Shilpa Kendra, an enterprise under Ministry of MSME, launches national website
- Jogen Chowdhury and Goutam Ghose to steer socio-cultural city NGO The Bengal
- We should teach men in our lives: Author Aparna Jain on sexual harassment towards women
- Indian Wood Products (IWP) draws up growth roadmap
- Book review: Chef Sourabh Angarkar takes readers on a journey through the world of herbs and spices
- Book Review: 'Before I Met You' is about a youngs girl's dilemma in life, torn between the mother and the lover
Mumbai/NITN: Strengthening its presence in the Gulf, Asia's airline GoAir has announced the new daily direct flights between Doha and Mumbai.
New Delhi/NITN: Airline IndiGo is offering 15 per cent cashback on booking flights through HDFC Bank.
NewDelhi/Shirdi/NITN: Airline IndiGo introduced a non-stop flight service from New Delhi to Shirdi on Monday.