NITN | @notintownlive | 05 Feb 2020
Sumeidha Iyer, through her book 'Before I Met You', has knitted a beautiful story about Amaya, the central character.
From the initial chapters itself the readers are introduced to this character.
Gradually as the story unfolds, various facets of Amaya are exposed, and the readers come to know many things about her.
The author's portrayal of Amaya's life’s journey is really beautiful and encouraging.
One can feel the joy of this character since it is so lively and relatable.
Divided into several chapters, 'Before I Met You' has been written in a lucid and simple style which the readers will enjoy to a great extent.
The descriptions by the author regarding Amaya and other characters, the shifts in emotions are worth mentioning.
What is so unusual about Amaya’s life? How life treats her? Can she find happiness in life?
These are some of the questions which will arise in every reader's mind and they need to explore the entire book to get the answers.
Several forms of relationships, the problems and all the hurdles have been mentioned in this book.
The language usage is very simple to understand hence anyone can read it at any time and have a satisfactory experience.
Those who are willing to read a simple yet interesting book, you know which book to read now!
(Reviewed by Sayantani Sengupta)
- SriLankan Airlines’ brand video ‘Serendipity Right Next Door’ takes social media by storm
- Vee Technologies now among global outsourcing 100 companies
- Kolkata's CK Birla Hospitals - BMB to offer 30 cardiac angiographies to deserving patients this year
- Author interview: Sumeidha Iyer talks about her book 'Before I Met You'
- Book review: A self-help Mathematics guide to help those appearing for competitve exxaminations
- Etihad Airways announces subscription-based TravelPass for their frequent flyer guests
- Krishi Bikash Shilpa Kendra, an enterprise under Ministry of MSME, launches national website
- Jogen Chowdhury and Goutam Ghose to steer socio-cultural city NGO The Bengal
- We should teach men in our lives: Author Aparna Jain on sexual harassment towards women
- Indian Wood Products (IWP) draws up growth roadmap
Mumbai/NITN: Strengthening its presence in the Gulf, Asia's airline GoAir has announced the new daily direct flights between Doha and Mumbai.
New Delhi/NITN: Airline IndiGo is offering 15 per cent cashback on booking flights through HDFC Bank.
NewDelhi/Shirdi/NITN: Airline IndiGo introduced a non-stop flight service from New Delhi to Shirdi on Monday.