14 Jul 2016
Piccadily caters high class services to the people. The leading event management company showcasing big fat weddings, wedding décor, themes and entertainment is on their expanding mode and looking forward to the future of embellishing success in their path also with the empanelment.
Ashu Garg, Founder of Good Times Concept Events, said, "We are overwhelmed with the feedbacks from our clients which inspires us to expand further to our wedding premium properties in Delhi. Considering the empanelment with Piccadily as a big success it is a long way to future and we are very much delighted to work with them.”
- Mumbai gets a taste of family-friendly Vienna
- Kolkata: Bengal Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society hosts Health Mela
- Starmark hosts launch of Durjoy Datta's novel Wish I Could Tell You
- Temi Autumn Carnival commences at temi tea estate
- Bengal Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society to organize Health Mela on Nov 16 in Kolkata
- Oakville Durga Puja in Toronto stands tall with thousands flocking to venue
- All stories about Lord Ayyappa are actually putting pressure on heterosexuality: Madhavi Menon
- Bickram Ghosh unveils 25 new releases
- Starmark hosts interactive session with journalist AK Bhattacharya on The Rise of Goliath
- Abhishek Singh is the new hunk on the block in Tollywood
New York/NITN: In-line with its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Thursday signed a one-way codeshare agreement with Qatar Airways, world’s best airline as per 2019 World Airline Awards.
Mumbai/NITN: Celebrating its 14th anniversary, airline GoAir has announced special fares ending with “14” as the last two digits across all its 33 destinations.
Mumbai/NITN: EaseMyTrip.com (EMT), the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is aiming to help the customers traveling to and from Mumbai in the wake of Mumbai runway closure.