14 Jul 2016
Piccadily caters high class services to the people. The leading event management company showcasing big fat weddings, wedding décor, themes and entertainment is on their expanding mode and looking forward to the future of embellishing success in their path also with the empanelment.
Ashu Garg, Founder of Good Times Concept Events, said, "We are overwhelmed with the feedbacks from our clients which inspires us to expand further to our wedding premium properties in Delhi. Considering the empanelment with Piccadily as a big success it is a long way to future and we are very much delighted to work with them.”
- Top global award for Sona Yukti for skilling rural youth
- Looking towards a future where there is a wonderful synergy of words and music, says young vocalist Samikshan
- Vilayat Khan's life teaches how destiny often plays trick on us: Namita Devidayal
- WB State Akademi of Dance Drama Music and Visual Arts, RBU holds workshop in Kurseong
- Author interview: Paramesh Ghosh talks about his recently published Bengali book
- Book review: A Bengali book that asks if the world can be without borders
- Arijit Dutta grabs Circle of Excellence Awards as Entrepreneur of the year 2019 for Eco Tourism sector
- Mentaid’s new multi-facility centre opened in Joka
- Starmark hosts launch of Boria Majumder and Sudip Mullick's Misti Magic O Balaram Mullicker Galpo
- Starmark hosts launch of Novoneel Chakraborty’s Half Torn Hearts
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.