09 Jun 2017
The new company was formed following five months of discussions between Huntsman IndiaThai Company Limited (Thailand) and Aditya Group (India) who together have recognised the major synergies that both companies offer each other in the field of Hospitality and Real Estate Ventures in Thailand as well as in Cambodia.
Situated on Jomtien Beach in Pattaya, this apartment features a terrace with excellent sea views. This apartment offers an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV's are offered along with a fully equipped Kitchen, the Aditya Group said in a statement.
Other facilities at Cetus Beachfront include a fitness Centre, Steam Rooms, Kids Play Area, BQQ place.
Pattaya Floating Market is 2.2 km from Cetus Beachfront Pattaya on 49th Floor, while Mimosa Pattaya is 5 km away.
The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 25 km from the property.
- Japan's Super Million Hair captures Indian market with authentic baldness solution
- Popular singer Rupankar is not only a lead actor in Sin Sister but does his own stunts too
- Tollywood star Prosenjit Chatterjee goes shopping at Sasya store, fashion partner for Mayurakshi
- Bolpur: Infant Jesus Church draws inspiration from Tagore's teachings and Santhal culture
- Six leading theatre groups participate in EZCC's Kolkata Theatre Festival
- SSC CGL: 39,434 more candidates to qualify for Tier 2 as Cut-off Drops
- Kolkata: Rabindra Bharati Sanskriti Utsav 2018 begins, Jorasanko Thakurbari light and sound show to resume
- Italy signs MoU with tanners' association from Bengal at BGBS
- Kolkata meets successful change-makers at Josh Talks with Facebook
- Book review: Trouble - The Last Chance
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.