09 Jun 2017
The new company was formed following five months of discussions between Huntsman IndiaThai Company Limited (Thailand) and Aditya Group (India) who together have recognised the major synergies that both companies offer each other in the field of Hospitality and Real Estate Ventures in Thailand as well as in Cambodia.
Situated on Jomtien Beach in Pattaya, this apartment features a terrace with excellent sea views. This apartment offers an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV's are offered along with a fully equipped Kitchen, the Aditya Group said in a statement.
Other facilities at Cetus Beachfront include a fitness Centre, Steam Rooms, Kids Play Area, BQQ place.
Pattaya Floating Market is 2.2 km from Cetus Beachfront Pattaya on 49th Floor, while Mimosa Pattaya is 5 km away.
The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 25 km from the property.
- 42% consumers willing to pay premium for prompt customer services, says survey
- TVS Motor Company registers revenue growth of 19.3% for quarter ending in June 2017
- Subhas Bose's family members want Central govt to solve the disappearance mystery
- JIS Group MD Sardar Taranjit Singh receives Gurukul Awards in Life Time Achievement category
- Mahul Brahma’s book on luxury Decoding Luxe launched in Kolkata
- Explaining the complexities of life through Chemistry
- Power Publishers in association with Press Club launches Nidra Naik’s book ‘The Bestseller’
- Kolkata: Sasya presents Captivating Couture for the upcoming festive season
- Shoolini University offers innovative courses and research programmes at undergraduate level
- In conversation with author Saket Chattopadhyay
Mumbai, July 29 (NITN): Jet Airways, an airline, on Saturday announced special fares for its services to Amsterdam and Paris for guests travelling to Europe from across its domestic network.
Gurgaon, June 28 (NITN): Airline major Spice Jet on Wednesday announced the Mega Monsoon Sale with one way all inclusive starting fares as low as Rs 699.
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.