09 Jun 2017
The new company was formed following five months of discussions between Huntsman IndiaThai Company Limited (Thailand) and Aditya Group (India) who together have recognised the major synergies that both companies offer each other in the field of Hospitality and Real Estate Ventures in Thailand as well as in Cambodia.
Situated on Jomtien Beach in Pattaya, this apartment features a terrace with excellent sea views. This apartment offers an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV's are offered along with a fully equipped Kitchen, the Aditya Group said in a statement.
Other facilities at Cetus Beachfront include a fitness Centre, Steam Rooms, Kids Play Area, BQQ place.
Pattaya Floating Market is 2.2 km from Cetus Beachfront Pattaya on 49th Floor, while Mimosa Pattaya is 5 km away.
The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 25 km from the property.
- Kolkata: Kamala showcases ethnic products from across India at their latest Christmas Bazaar
- Kolkata's popular beauty salon completes 25 years
- Italian venture ArtValley to facilitate India's urban infrastructure projects
- Cyprus ready to welcome Indian investments, including tourism
- Former US Consul General talks about regional connectivity and business cooperation in Kolkata
- Amrita Kolay takes a perceptive glance at arranged marriage in her book One Crazy Afternoon
- Bengal Chamber Education Committee keen to address child safety issues
- Five popular self-publishing companies of India
- Workshop focuses on preservation of traditional mask-making art of north Bengal
- HireMee to assess graduating students at Professional, Arts and Science Colleges in Tamil Nadu
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.