NITN | @notintownlive | 03 Feb 2018
Kolkata, Jan 25 (NITN): After one year, Starmark's store in the South City mall has reopened in the last week in Kolkata.
Emami Group chairmen R. S. Agarwal, R. S. Goenka, litterateur Sirshendu Mukhopadhyay, historian and politician Dr. Sugata Bose and actor Ritabhari Chakraborty were present at the occasion of reopening.
Starmark is going to offer a world of books, stationery, toys, art and craft materials, games, music, gifts and a dedicated section for children.
Speaking on this occasion, Starmark CEO Gautam Jatia said, “Starmark at South City Mall has been a much loved retail destination for Kolkatans. We are now back with a new feel and a larger collection to give them a richer experience."
"The range of products is very wide, with a whole section dedicated to gaming and an exclusive teenagers’ book section. In the books section, we now have more publishers and titles, and imported imprints for the book lovers of Kolkata. We have paid minute attention to categorise our products and make our customers’ visits to Starmark more appealing” he added.
(Images by Avishek Mitra/IBNS)
- UNSW Sydney’s Diploma in Science & Engg, with pathways to Degree, invites State Board pass outs
- Book review: A Bengali guide book telling you how to earn by taking advantage of the web world
- Book review: Self Motivation Therapy by Abhishek Nandy
- Book review: Manoshi, a collection of Bengali short stories
- Book review: 'The Equations of Destiny' by Mayur Agarwal
- Book Review: 'From the Streets of Mumbai' to Dubai by Caroline Monterio
- PR expert Rita Bhimani talks about the trending practice of public relations in her latest book
- JeetWin gets glamorous - Sunny Leone amps up the glamor quotient
- The old Panjika or the Bengali almanac is also a reflection of then contemporary life, discovers author Asit Paul
- Aditya Academy believes sports is an integral part of a child's education, says group Chairman Anirban Aditya
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.