NITN | @notintownlive | 03 Feb 2018
Kolkata, Jan 25 (NITN): After one year, Starmark's store in the South City mall has reopened in the last week in Kolkata.
Emami Group chairmen R. S. Agarwal, R. S. Goenka, litterateur Sirshendu Mukhopadhyay, historian and politician Dr. Sugata Bose and actor Ritabhari Chakraborty were present at the occasion of reopening.
Starmark is going to offer a world of books, stationery, toys, art and craft materials, games, music, gifts and a dedicated section for children.
Speaking on this occasion, Starmark CEO Gautam Jatia said, “Starmark at South City Mall has been a much loved retail destination for Kolkatans. We are now back with a new feel and a larger collection to give them a richer experience."
"The range of products is very wide, with a whole section dedicated to gaming and an exclusive teenagers’ book section. In the books section, we now have more publishers and titles, and imported imprints for the book lovers of Kolkata. We have paid minute attention to categorise our products and make our customers’ visits to Starmark more appealing” he added.
(Images by Avishek Mitra/IBNS)
- Real Estate Sector a boon for affordable housing: Laxman Jaiswal
- Top 5 Recommended Magazines for All Future MBAs
- 7 Best Tips to be Considered by all IIT JEE Aspirants
- Vienna is ready to welcome Indian families in 2018
- Union Budget 2018 focuses on affordable housing but sans any direct impact on real estate sector
- Roving Robot visiting Kolkata Hospitals
- Think Strawberries signs on India and UAE Representation for Visit Orlando in Florida
- Starmark's store in South City mall reopens
- Bengal Chamber holds its Annual Manufacturing and MSME Conclave
- Arun Jaitley to present Union Budget tomorrow, Indian companies hopeful
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.