NITN | @notintownlive | 03 Feb 2018
Kolkata, Jan 25 (NITN): After one year, Starmark's store in the South City mall has reopened in the last week in Kolkata.
Emami Group chairmen R. S. Agarwal, R. S. Goenka, litterateur Sirshendu Mukhopadhyay, historian and politician Dr. Sugata Bose and actor Ritabhari Chakraborty were present at the occasion of reopening.
Starmark is going to offer a world of books, stationery, toys, art and craft materials, games, music, gifts and a dedicated section for children.
Speaking on this occasion, Starmark CEO Gautam Jatia said, “Starmark at South City Mall has been a much loved retail destination for Kolkatans. We are now back with a new feel and a larger collection to give them a richer experience."
"The range of products is very wide, with a whole section dedicated to gaming and an exclusive teenagers’ book section. In the books section, we now have more publishers and titles, and imported imprints for the book lovers of Kolkata. We have paid minute attention to categorise our products and make our customers’ visits to Starmark more appealing” he added.
(Images by Avishek Mitra/IBNS)
- Safety film for CESC made by Power Publishers & Motion Pictures to be screened on Tuesday
- Ascon Infrastructure India MD takes educational responsibility of daughter of martyred CRPF jawan from Bengal
- RBU's Annual Art Exhibition inaugurated at ICCR
- RBU organises workshop on ‘Folk and Tribal Performing Arts of Mech Community of North Bengal’
- Bandel Church in West Bengal marks `World Day of the Sick’ with healing prayers, mural
- Rhitom Sarkar returns from Germany after his successful concerts
- Vishwa Mohan Bhatt and Tarun Bhattacharya join to pay tributes to India Armed Forces in Kolkata
- Techstars' first accelerator in India kicks off in Bangalore
- Union Budget has quite a few positives to take away: Jaiswal
- Pioneering tech innovation to up customer satisfaction
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.