NITN | @notintownlive | 05 Feb 2018
New Delhi, Jan 30 (NITN) Think Strawberries, India's market leading travel representation company, has been appointed as the Sales, Media, Marketing and PR Representative in India and UAE for Visit Orlando, the official tourism association for Orlando, Florida.
Orlando is Theme Park Capital of the World and the Most Visited Destination in the USA.
Home to seven of the world's top theme parks, Orlando - Theme Park Capital of the World® - is the No. 1 family vacation destination and most visited destination in the United States. An unparalleled mix of unique experiences create cherished memories for visitors, including legendary theme parks from Disney, Universal and SeaWorld, an array of world-class water parks, entertainment venues, an award-winning food scene, shopping, sports and nightlife.
And, with 450 hotels, Orlando offers more lodging options than nearly any other destination in the world, from expansive resorts to uniquely themed hotels.
"Orlando has seen a rise in popularity with Indian travelers and also from the Middle East," said Elaine Blazys, Vice President of Travel Industry Sales for Visit Orlando. "Think Strawberries will be an extension of the Orlando-based team to specifically provide the India and Middle East travel industry with more personalized service and education on the Theme Park Capital of the World."
Speaking on the company's diverse and expanding product portfolio, MunnMunn Marwah – COO, Think Strawberries (TS) said: "Since its inception, Think Strawberries has grown by leaps and bounds."
"We have been able to design and execute multi-level marketing and PR activities on behalf of our clients. Their global marketing, sales and PR initiatives have been concurrently implemented in our markets and their vision shines through, but with all the local twists intact! With outbound tourism on the upswing, the Indian and UAE market will be a lucrative source market for Visit Orlando. Our plans are to grow the businesses for Visit Orlando, while sustaining and enhancing their numbers from both India and UAE."
- Mentorship-driven accelerator Techstars appoints Ray Newal as MD to support emerging markets entrepreneurs
- ‘The SAS Trio’ along with Garfa Mitrayan stage Tagore’s dance drama ‘Kaalmrigaya’
- Ever wondered how stressful a model’s job can be?
- Orange Corp offers online platform for aspiring models to get projects and contacts
- Higher education can help in strengthening democracy, creating a just society'
- Is it possible to shift from modelling to acting? Read On!!!
- Author Anita Bose's book Patachitra of Odisha and Jagannath Culture has been inspired by Swami Vivekananda's words
- Rotary plays an important role in inspiring the youth
- Aditya Group and Anirban Aditya nominated as one of “India's Greatest Brands & Leaders 2017- 18” process reviewers
- Patti Hoffman Takes Over as the U.S. Consul General in Kolkata
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.