NITN | @notintownlive | 05 Feb 2018
New Delhi, Jan 30 (NITN) Think Strawberries, India's market leading travel representation company, has been appointed as the Sales, Media, Marketing and PR Representative in India and UAE for Visit Orlando, the official tourism association for Orlando, Florida.
Orlando is Theme Park Capital of the World and the Most Visited Destination in the USA.
Home to seven of the world's top theme parks, Orlando - Theme Park Capital of the World® - is the No. 1 family vacation destination and most visited destination in the United States. An unparalleled mix of unique experiences create cherished memories for visitors, including legendary theme parks from Disney, Universal and SeaWorld, an array of world-class water parks, entertainment venues, an award-winning food scene, shopping, sports and nightlife.
And, with 450 hotels, Orlando offers more lodging options than nearly any other destination in the world, from expansive resorts to uniquely themed hotels.
"Orlando has seen a rise in popularity with Indian travelers and also from the Middle East," said Elaine Blazys, Vice President of Travel Industry Sales for Visit Orlando. "Think Strawberries will be an extension of the Orlando-based team to specifically provide the India and Middle East travel industry with more personalized service and education on the Theme Park Capital of the World."
Speaking on the company's diverse and expanding product portfolio, MunnMunn Marwah – COO, Think Strawberries (TS) said: "Since its inception, Think Strawberries has grown by leaps and bounds."
"We have been able to design and execute multi-level marketing and PR activities on behalf of our clients. Their global marketing, sales and PR initiatives have been concurrently implemented in our markets and their vision shines through, but with all the local twists intact! With outbound tourism on the upswing, the Indian and UAE market will be a lucrative source market for Visit Orlando. Our plans are to grow the businesses for Visit Orlando, while sustaining and enhancing their numbers from both India and UAE."
- UNSW Sydney’s Diploma in Science & Engg, with pathways to Degree, invites State Board pass outs
- Book review: A Bengali guide book telling you how to earn by taking advantage of the web world
- Book review: Self Motivation Therapy by Abhishek Nandy
- Book review: Manoshi, a collection of Bengali short stories
- Book review: 'The Equations of Destiny' by Mayur Agarwal
- Book Review: 'From the Streets of Mumbai' to Dubai by Caroline Monterio
- PR expert Rita Bhimani talks about the trending practice of public relations in her latest book
- JeetWin gets glamorous - Sunny Leone amps up the glamor quotient
- The old Panjika or the Bengali almanac is also a reflection of then contemporary life, discovers author Asit Paul
- Aditya Academy believes sports is an integral part of a child's education, says group Chairman Anirban Aditya
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.