NITN | @notintownlive | 16 Nov 2022, 01:03 am
Kolkat: Craft Coffee recently opened one more café and experience centre in Kolkata, this time in Salt Lake, in the eastern neighbourhood of the city.
The brand’s signature fusion coffees along with continental food and freshly baked products will be available here.
While you may sip the regular and signature beverages at the main bar, those keen to have a chat with the baristas to understand the nuances of coffee roasting and manual brewing methods, such as syphon, pour over, French press, Turkish, etc., may drop in at the manual brewing bar located on the buildings terrace.
The over 6,000 square feet outlet is a feast for the eye too with its handcrafted lights and crockery, ikat patterned décor, and the touch of greenery.
The Salt Lake experience centre also offers handcrafted vegan fusion chocolate, and coffee pairing through an initiative called ‘Criollo’.
The attached gourmet store stocks freshly roasted single estate coffee beans (trained baristas are around to help buyers), bakery products, home brewing equipment, and coffee-based organic skincare range.
As part of their hub and spoke model, they have also opened a 40 seater boutique café (with a live kitchen) in City Centre 1 Mall.
(For promotional media collaborations with our multiple portals/publications, write to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org. ðŸ‘‰ Media Deck)
- Serving nostalgia on plates at Soda Bottle Opener Wala in Kolkata
- Newcastle – a gem of a destination close to Sydney
- 23 Experiences in Philadelphia in 2023
- Valentine's Day: From a quick meal to elaborate dinners, celebrations across the country
- V-Day Treats: Take your pick from fun get togethers to private dining to home deliveries in Kolkata
- Party vibes: Enjoy the good times at Soul-The Sky Lounge
- Bar Goa, Rooh Chicago owner Manish Mallick honored with Pride of India Award
- Kolkata: Hammer launches rooftop cafe in Park Street
- Top five US destinations to add to your 2023 travel bucket list
- Mandu Festival: Top 5 reasons to experience this Madhya Pradesh fest
Singapore/NITN: Scoot, the low-cost subsidiary of Singapore Airlines (SIA), announced that it will steadily resume flights to and from China buoyed by further relaxation of border restrictions imposed during the pandemic.
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.