NITN | @notintownlive | 14 Dec 2022, 02:39 am
Image Credit: Facebook/Hard Rock Cafe
Kolkata: Hard Rock Cafe, Kolkata is all ready to kickstart their fifth anniversary with a special rocking Quad Squad Night with four different rock bands The Grooverz, Urban Monkz, Emeli and Goshai Gang.
Where: Hard Rock Cafe, Park Mansion, 57-A, Park St, Taltala, Kolkata, West Bengal 700016
When: Dec 15, 2022 (Thursday)
Time: 8 pm onwards
For Reservation Call: +91 9766338178
On the menu: Enjoy the scrumptious delicacies from the all new menu such as Mezze Platter, Kasundi Bhetki Fish, Surf & Turf Burger, Spicy Chicken Drumstick, Corn Malai Tikka, Local Legendary Burger, Fiesta Platter, and many other dishes. Pair the delicacies with their specialty cocktails, such as the Blackberry Sparkling Sangria, Passion Fruit Mai Tai, Classic Caribbean Mojito, Hurricane, Rhythm & Rose Mule, Bahama Mama and a lot more.
Price of ticket: Free Entry
- Have you been to these 12 Christmas markets in Europe?
- First Person: Among the happy, hospitable and artistic Uzbek people
- Georgian flavour
- Wedding Asia New Delhi returns with latest bridal couture and opulence
- Kolkata raises a toast to Shashi Tharoor's latest book launched at a session of Kitaab
- With rich tapestry of culture and economic vigour, Atyrau region in Kazakhstan shines bright
- Washington DC: That buzzy feel in the city where Potus, power and politics cohabit Smithsonian
- Visit Victoria, Qantas collaborate with MasterChef Australia finalist Kishwar Chowdhury for 'Flavours of Melbourne'
- International Ganesh Festival 2023: Mumbai
- International Ganesh Festival 2023: Ratnagiri
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.