NITN | @notintownlive | 23 Jan 2023, 12:16 pm
Kolkata: Hammer recently launched its rooftop cafe in Park Street area of Kolkata with a wonderful mix of scrumptious food, intoxicating cocktails and groovy music
The cafe promises people to give a perfect platform to cherish the evening with loved ones.
The decor of the cafe earns special mention as the black and white checkered mosaic flooring with lots of green all around creates an unique ambience for foodies to cherish.
To make things more friendly, the cafe has both indoor seating and rooftop lounge facilities.
Speaking about the launch of this new rooftop, Abhishek Kajaria, owner of Hammer, said, "Hammer has a strong customer base."
"We added more floors to give an open-air option which is a trend now," he said.
"Our motto is good food, good mood. Hence, we have brought a new menu keeping our signature dishes intact. Plus, we have a good Delhi-based coffee brand. So, Hammer now has everything. From coffee to hard drinks and breakfast to dinner and private space to an open-air one," he said.
Apart from the cocktail menu, Hammer is presenting wide varieties of items like Smoked Salmon Bagels with Herbed Scrambled Eggs,Fungi Pizza,
Lemongrass and Coriander Chicken,Cilantro Chicken Tikka, among others.
Music lovers can also visit the eatery on Sunday and Wednesday to enjoy live band music.
- Serving nostalgia on plates at Soda Bottle Opener Wala in Kolkata
- Newcastle – a gem of a destination close to Sydney
- 23 Experiences in Philadelphia in 2023
- Valentine's Day: From a quick meal to elaborate dinners, celebrations across the country
- V-Day Treats: Take your pick from fun get togethers to private dining to home deliveries in Kolkata
- Party vibes: Enjoy the good times at Soul-The Sky Lounge
- Bar Goa, Rooh Chicago owner Manish Mallick honored with Pride of India Award
- Kolkata: Hammer launches rooftop cafe in Park Street
- Top five US destinations to add to your 2023 travel bucket list
- Mandu Festival: Top 5 reasons to experience this Madhya Pradesh fest
New Delhi: Airlines major Air India launched its first-ever non-stop flight to London Gatwick, from Amritsar on Monday.
Singapore/NITN: Scoot, the low-cost subsidiary of Singapore Airlines (SIA), announced that it will steadily resume flights to and from China buoyed by further relaxation of border restrictions imposed during the pandemic.
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.