NITN | @notintownlive | 23 Jan 2023, 12:16 pm
Kolkata: Hammer recently launched its rooftop cafe in Park Street area of Kolkata with a wonderful mix of scrumptious food, intoxicating cocktails and groovy music
The cafe promises people to give a perfect platform to cherish the evening with loved ones.
The decor of the cafe earns special mention as the black and white checkered mosaic flooring with lots of green all around creates an unique ambience for foodies to cherish.
To make things more friendly, the cafe has both indoor seating and rooftop lounge facilities.
Speaking about the launch of this new rooftop, Abhishek Kajaria, owner of Hammer, said, "Hammer has a strong customer base."
"We added more floors to give an open-air option which is a trend now," he said.
"Our motto is good food, good mood. Hence, we have brought a new menu keeping our signature dishes intact. Plus, we have a good Delhi-based coffee brand. So, Hammer now has everything. From coffee to hard drinks and breakfast to dinner and private space to an open-air one," he said.
Apart from the cocktail menu, Hammer is presenting wide varieties of items like Smoked Salmon Bagels with Herbed Scrambled Eggs,Fungi Pizza,
Lemongrass and Coriander Chicken,Cilantro Chicken Tikka, among others.
Music lovers can also visit the eatery on Sunday and Wednesday to enjoy live band music.
- Party vibes: Enjoy the good times at Soul-The Sky Lounge
- Bar Goa, Rooh Chicago owner Manish Mallick honored with Pride of India Award
- Kolkata: Hammer launches rooftop cafe in Park Street
- Top five US destinations to add to your 2023 travel bucket list
- Mandu Festival: Top 5 reasons to experience this Madhya Pradesh fest
- For the perfect pizza, head to UNO…the numero uno!
- New champagne bar ups the glamour quotient of Germany's Outletcity Metzingen
- Head to these places in Kolkata for Christmas meals
- Check out Christmas and New Year offerings in Kolkata restaurants
- Woven with a royal legacy
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.