NITN | @notintownlive | 13 May 2023, 06:11 am
Kolkata/NITN: If the rising temperature is holding you back from going out to celebrate the World Cocktail Day, then why not try these three expertly crafted concoctions at home?
The recipes have been provided by Istaka - Bar, Bites & Bowls, Goa.
White rum 30ml
Dark rum 30ml
Amaretto syrup 10ml
Lime juice 15ml
Fassionola cordial 30ml
Orange Juice 60ml
Dark rum 50ml
Amaretto syrup 20ml
Pineapple juice 90ml
Lime juice 15ml.
The Drunken Botanist
Peach syrup 5ml
Elder flower syrup 10ml
Half of Orange Slice,
Lemon and lime Slice 1
Angostura 1 dash
Orange 1 dash
Bitter Tonic water 90ml
Ginger ale 30ml.
- Have you been to these 12 Christmas markets in Europe?
- First Person: Among the happy, hospitable and artistic Uzbek people
- Georgian flavour
- Wedding Asia New Delhi returns with latest bridal couture and opulence
- Kolkata raises a toast to Shashi Tharoor's latest book launched at a session of Kitaab
- With rich tapestry of culture and economic vigour, Atyrau region in Kazakhstan shines bright
- Washington DC: That buzzy feel in the city where Potus, power and politics cohabit Smithsonian
- Visit Victoria, Qantas collaborate with MasterChef Australia finalist Kishwar Chowdhury for 'Flavours of Melbourne'
- International Ganesh Festival 2023: Mumbai
- International Ganesh Festival 2023: Ratnagiri
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.