12 Oct 2016, 10:26 am
Guests can avail unmatched discounts and fares on key sectors within India starting from base fares of INR 396, the company said in a statement.
The four-day special fare offer is effective from Oct 4 – 7, and valid for travel from Nov 8onwards on the airlines’ select domestic network.
The offer is valid only on Jet Airways direct flights within India and available on first-come-first serve basis.
Jayaraj Shanmugam, Chief Commercial Officer, Jet Airways, said: "This exciting limited-period offer is our way of joining the festive celebrations, together with our guests, their families and loved ones. It will be an opportunity to experience the Joy of Flying and Jet Airways’ renowned signature Indian hospitality at unbeatable prices.”
- Etihad Airways to launch Osaka flights, connecting culturally vibrant city to global network
- Akasa Air commences operations from Kolkata
- Air India and Vistara enter Interline Partnership
- Air India launches non-stop flight from Amritsar to London Gatwick
- Scoot will steadily increase weekly flights to and from China; will ramp up frequencies for summer travel demands
- IndiGo introduces exclusive flights between Bengaluru-Kolhapur, additional flights from Coimbatore to Kolhapur
- Qantas connects Australia with Southern India directly with inaugural flight to Bengaluru from Sydney
- Cathay Pacific to commence direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong
- Independence Day: OYO announces stays at slashed prices
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's Akasa Air to start domestic flights from Aug 7
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.
Gurugram/IBNS: Air India, one of India’s leading airlines and a Star Alliance member, has entered an interline partnership with full-service carrier, Vistara (a joint venture of Tata and Singapore Airlines).