NITN | @notintownlive | 18 Apr 2018, 11:47 am
'Through a Prism' by Iona Banerjee is a collection of beautiful and inspiring short stories, which will make you feel light and bright from the very beginning.
Once again, Power Publishers has brought forth an interesting book, especially if you are in a mood for a quiet evening.
The short stories are based on emotions and experiences that the author has undergone.
The short stories are calm and soothing just like rain in the summer.
Talking about the language, the book is written in a simple and understandable language.
This book will surely seek the interest of the readers because of its unique concept.
'Through a Prism' reveals a unique path to joy and happiness. Banerjee's writing is fresh and inspiring.
Every short story has a short message for the reader.
It is the art of storytelling that makes this book standout in the crowd.
The book will be shortly available at power-publishers.com and flipkart.
(Reviewd by Poonam Chatterjee)
- Sona Group’s CSR efforts to benefit differently-abled women
- Now, startup HireMee’s assessment services on National Career Service portal
- Robotic Surgery in India is growing and increasing the application footprint: Vattikuti Foundation CEO Mahendra Bhandari
- Karnataka skilling, digital economy bodies partner HireMee for assessment, skill-building
- Madhya Pradesh government partners with SaaS-based assessment platform HireMee
- Vattikuti Foundation Robotic Surgery Fellowships to grow pool of accomplished surgeons
- Critical motor for ISRO’s Chandrayaan-3 moonshot by Sona College of Technology researchers
- Thiagarajar Polytechnic College celebrates 66th Freshers’ Day
- Sona College creates an app for migrant workers’ safety
- Salem College faculty tops NPTEL learning outcomes nationally
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.